Chapter 5.

Sunday.

Suna stays on the couch, thinking about telling Osamu he will not go to the party anymore.
The dark haired boy started playing on his phone for a while, until Osamu showed up.

-Ta daaaa. How do I look Fox? Osamu comes in the living room, wearing a black suit with a cute blue tie, which had lots of small pearls on it. The gray haired boy had his hair really well styled, and his accessories were of course high quality ones.

Suna POV.

Wait a damn minute. A suit?! A SUIT?! That's it, this boy is so unpredictable. I don't even have a suit. It's better if I don't go, people will make fun of me. Nah ah. Not today Suna. Not today. I have homework to do anyw-

-Suna? You there?

Great. Now I have to ruin the mood.

-Yeah I just zoomed out a bit.

-Was it because I look good?

-Nah. Just thought about a kind way to tell you that I am not going anymore.

-Wait! What? Why?

Osamu got a really sad face. He want to go with his roomate so he could show him that he isn't the "mean boy" he thought he is.

-Well. I have homework, and I don't even have a suit.

-Are those the only problems?

-Yeah?

-Well that's good.

-What do you-

-Here,Osamu sits next to Suna, take this. It was a package which contains a suit for Suna. I don't know if it will fit you, but while you went outside I saw that you don't have one. And about the homework, my brother did it for the both of us. So, you better go get ready.

Suna POV.

Wait. Waiit. WAIIIT. What's this. Did he really prepare this for me? He bought a suit. It looks expensive. I don't even have enough money to pay him. And the homework aswell? How'd he know that I had math homework...this boy.

Suna slightly blushes while looking away for Osamu. The Miya twin gets closer to Suna and whispers "Come on Fox, we don't wanna be late, do we?"

Osamu POV.

WHY'D I SAY THAT. He will think that I am a weirdo. Oh God. Can't I keep my mouth shut?

Suna looks widely at him. He looks deeply into his eyes, and then, he hugs him tightly. He grabs his neck and pulls him on him.

-Thank you for this, Osamu. It really made me happy. Suna says as he hugs Osamu. Suna finally felt happy. In a long time, he just couldn't find anything that made him happy. But, hey, he got his roomate now.

-N-no problem Suna. Anytime. You could've hear the excitement in Osamu's voice. He felt loved.

As soon Suna goes and changes, Osamu gets up and looks in the mirror.

Osamu POV.

Damnn, I do be hot today. I mean, I always do. I am Miya Osamu, duh.

Some moments later, Suna shows up in a white suit, under it he had a black blouse, and tied it up with a matchy blue tie as Osamu's.

-Woah Suna. You look-

-Nice? I know. You too. But I think it's time for us to go. It's almost 5PM.

-OH SHOOT.

Osamu takes Suna's hand while he ran to the car.

HELLO EVERYONE!!!❤️🔗✨I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!
Because I had the best day ever🥺 225 views?! Y all crazy. I still can't believe how much support I got!
Thank you so so much guys! It means the world to me!! Stay safe 😳💕