Chapter 9.

Osamu POV.

I enter the bathroom and I see Suna laying on the floor, with a small knife in his right hand. His chest is full of red marks. What is this. What happened to him. Why didn't he tell me anything.
I lay down next to him and I ask a lot of questions. Nothing. He just wants me to leave him alone. But that won't happen. I can't resist anymore. I feel desparte. Seeing Suna hurt takes a part of my heart away. So I do it. I don't care about thr consequences. I kiss him. I was crying, but kissing him. I put my arms on his cold neck. He bursts into tears. I take a break from the kiss.

-Look at me, Suna.

-How can I look at you O-Osamu. I am miserable. I am such a piece of trash. I don't deserve anything.

-Suna....

Osamu hugs Suna tightly. Suna was shaking a lot, making Osamu worry more than he already did.

-Suna.. You know damn well that nothing that happened, is your fault. I am here okay? Please tell me what happened exactly.

He starts telling his roomate what happened. Hardly, but he tells him. Osamu remains shocked. He can't believe what happened,and that he wasn't there for Suna. If he went to him to the bathroom, nothing would've happen.

-Can we please forget about this? Suna says. He seems tired. He had the worst day, of course he is tired. He lays his head on Osamu's shoulder.

-I can't promise anything. Now come with me, you need some sleep. Osamu grabs Suna and takes him to the bedroom. He lays Suna on the bed, while looking straight into his eyes. Osamu could see Suna was terrified,so he tries to comfort him.

-Want me to sleep with you?

-I mean. If it's okay with you.

-Of course it is. I'll go change. Do you need anything?

-Maybe some warm clothes. I am cold.

-Noted. Anything else?

-No, and thank you Osamu. You really know how to make me feel better.

-It's nothing as long as it makes you happy.

Suna smiles. He was happy he had Osamu. At first, he thought he is some random rich kid who wouldn't care about him, but, little did he know it was the opposite.
Some time after, Osamu comes back.

-I made some tea as well, it will relax you, so I guess it's okay.

-Thank you. Suna starts sipping the tea. It's too sweet.

-Oh really? Mom teached me to put 3 spoon-

-3 SPOONS!! ARE YOU INSANE!? Suna spits. Osamu, I will go crazy from this, probably won't sleep for the whole night.

-OH SHOOT SORRY.

-It's fine, Suna puts the cup on the table, I can teach you some day.

-Deal. Now come, I brought this warm blanket.

Osamu puts the blanket on Suna and lays himself next to him. He could feel that Suna was shaking, again.

-Hey. It's fine. I am here, okay? Everything is fine.

Suna sighs. He faces the wall and starts crying. He was overwhelmed. He just wanted to wake up from the ugly nightmare he had.

Osamu cuddled Suna. He puts his arms right on Suna's waist and puts his head next to Suna's. He felt happy. Because he was with him, not because what happened. Osamu's plan was to find the person who did this to Suna, and make them pay. In any way possible. He didn't care about the things that could happen, he wanted to feel satisfied. No one was allowed to hurt Suna. His Suna.

Hey hey heeeey!!! How's everyone? In this chapter, I added some fluff 🤏👀.
I hope it's good :3
Aaand!! Thank YOU SO MUCH for 1.12K views!!!! That's insane, seriously. And almost 90 stars🥺❤️😭. You really are the best. I woke up today with 11
15+ notifications. It truly made my day. Thank you guys. ❤️
Stay safe! 💞