Chapter 16.

A loud noise made the students come out from their classes. It was something like-a gunshot. Or even a bomb.
Osamu wasn't productive enough to get out of his comfortable seat, but Suna on the other hand, had an idea who could it be.

Shit. This totally doesn't seem right. What if- what if there's Kita behind this-f*ck. Any way, it clearly isn't good. Someone probably got shot-even killed. Shit. But- what if it's a trap-. Why do I feel...dizzy? I-I ate today didn't I..? I even took my me-meds. Then, what's going on.....

Suna's conscience silently stopped working, when he fell on the ground, unconscious. The last thing he remembered was that he was in the Science Lab, alone, waiting for the students to come back in class. Although, it was too late. He had everything planned.

Mm... What? Where am I? This totally isn't the science lab-not even close. F/ck. Where am I? It seems like a...basement? I can't see clearly and I don't remember a lot of things. Ah. Right..I felt dizzy. Oh shit. What was that..?

"Looks like we meet again, Foxy..." Kita giggled.

"No-not a-again."

"Oh fu*k yes again. I thought you were gonna start obeying- Kita grabbed Suna's chin- but it looks like you were a naaaughty fox,weren't you?

"What are you talking about..?? Haha. I-I didn't do anything." Suna stuttered. He was sweating and he was trying his best to act normal but failed.

"Oh come on.. There's one thing I hate. And you know what that is? Kita started choking him. Lying. And you lied. So, of course, you need a punishment. This time, I won't go easy on you, so be prepared." Kita left the room.

Oh Jesus. This is it. I can totally smell the scent of dying. Today. Right now. Although... I can try escaping. He left. So he'll have no idea. Right..?

"Don't even try escaping.. Unless you wanna get hurt. And I mean it" Kita shouted from the next room.

Splendid. Now, I'm ready to die. Shit. I hope Osamu won't get included. I really want him to have a normal life- not one in which his best friend is a problematic a*shole who makes his life a living hell.

"Alright~. I'm baaack. Missed me, didn't you?"

"..."

"Sometimes, silence speaks for itself, so I'll move on. I'm gonna make you regret everything you've done. And I mean everything. "

Thank you for reading my story. It actually motivates me.
It's crazy how this story became so big in no time. You guys are amazing. Thank you for everything you've done for me. ❤️😊