Chapter 14.

Seconds passed. Suna was still shocked. Why was he shocked? He's been through this multiple times. Why was this one special?

"Fuck it." Suna whispers. He realizes that if he just sits and wait for the worst, nothing will happen.

Suna started moving away every object he has put on the door.

-Suna

I'm not brave. I know that. But, I'll try my best. I'll try my best to prove myself I'm strong.

After moving every object away, Suna gets out. No one. There was no one in front of the door. Or next to it.
Seems like Kita left.

But still, there was a note. A note with one of Suna's pictures with Osamu. But there was something written as well.

"I had plans, for now, Foxie. I'd like you to know that I'm watching you. Every step. You disobeyed me, and it's time to pay.
P.S: Police won't stop anything, so don't bother."
                     -Kita:)

Once again, Suna starts shaking. "Why? Why am I so weak? Why do I need people to save me every time? Why?!"
There were the words that couldn't leave Suna's head. Until he heard the door again.

"Please tell me it's Osamu. Please"

"Urgh, I hate McDonald's so much. I waited 10 minutes for an ice-cream, and then the lady said" OuR iCe-CreAm mAchInE iS bRokEn, wOuLd yOu lIkE aNyThInG eLs-. Hold up, Suna, is everything okay?"

"Oh-. Yes. I just-uh-miss my mom. It's been a while since I saw her last time." Suna stutters. Of course he stutters, he was afraid. He was afraid of telling Osamu what happened.

"Mm... Is that it?" Osamu noticed something was off, but nothing came in his mind.

"Yeah..." Suna wipes his tears. "Did you get me my nuggets?"

"Well- their nuggets machine was broken as well-"

"Are you seriously THAT dumb Osamu? Did that lady told you that?"

"Of course she did! Urgh, so annoying. McDonald's workers? Thumbs down from me."

"Clearly you annoyed her as much as you annoy me and she wanted to get rid of you."

"Oh-OH-It makes sense. I kept forcing her to give me ice-cream- But she still was the annoying one."

Suna sighs. "Let's just go get some onigiri."

"Hell YES! Fox-I'm about to get emotional. You know me so well!"

"It's not like you have onigiri posters all over the walls...yeah.."

"Shut it and let's go, I'm hungry"

"Alright."

The 2 of them leave,but, their guest doesn't. Kita started sabotaging their room, including Osamu's part. I mean,
especially Osamu's part.

"Just you wait and see, lovebirds. Wait and see."

Ayyy! Hello guys! 👋
Kind of a short chapter today, gomen. I'm still getting used to re-writing this story. I promise long chapters are coming! Until then, I hope you guys will be safe and take care of yourselves! :D
Much love!~🎐