Chapter 15.

''After a long time, I'm here. I'm safe and healthy and I hope all of you are doing great! :) ''

"Finally we're back. I swear McDonald's cashiers are so rude for no actual reason" Osamu over dramatized, as he always does.

"Just chew your chicken sandwich faster, we have our first class soon." Suna, obviously annoyed, said.

"Mm. This shit's bussin.- Is that word right? All the tiktok teenagers use it."

"You're embarrassing." Suna enters the dorm. "I forgot my bag, be right back."

"Okay Foxy."

As soon as Suna enters the bedroom, he falls weak on his knees. All the walls- I mean all were full of Suna edited photos cheating on his tests, r/ping and obviously, other horrible things. But, Osamu's part was obviously worse. There were photos of him "smoking", "kissing" and f/cking minor girls. It was awful. Suna couldn't help it, but cry. He cried his eyes out. Right before his economy class started. He started ripping of the posters of the walls.
"Why, Why, Why?! What's your fucking problem with me, dude? What did I do?!" These words were going in Suna's mind repeatedly. "Leave me alone. Pleas-". Before he continued, a note fell from behind of a poster.

Ooh. Looks like you're angry and you started ripping of my wonderful posters- that's not a great behavior, you know. You may be wondering- why don't I leave you alone? Well, we had a talk when I did you know what, and you purely ignored my words. Now, it's time to pay. You'll pay more than you can even imagine. And I won't kill you, but your little boyfriend.
See you soon
        -Your biggest fan.

"I swear I'll never escape him. I need to hurry. I can't cry forever. That won't help." Suna wipes his salty tears and runs to the door.

"Took you long enough. Come on, our economy professor will be mad. Aaand I didn't even do my homework."

"And when I call you stupid you start crying. Hurry up."

Short chapter, I know. No inspiration these days-I mean months. I did not quit this fanfiction and I won't quit it until I will end it.
I hope you guys understand that I am pretty busy 😅.
Wish you all the best, see you next time. ❤️