Chapter 1.

Osamu Miya POV.

____Osamu's Phone_____

Atsumu: Little bro~~~
Osamu:Atsumu we're literally twins.

Introducing :Atsumu Miya
-He is Osamu's twin brother.
-Loves school and parties.
-Sangwoo wanna be. I MEAN--

Atsumu:Anyways Sumu~
Who are you sharing a dorm with?
Is it me? 😊
Osamu:Ew, in your dreams.
Atsumu: Meanie :c
Osamu: I don't know, I told those people to choose for me, I don't really care, I can pull everyone in this University anyways. :)
Atsumu: Urgh you are so full of yourself. Good thing that I am the better twin.. 🥺
Osamu: Stop with the emojis is 2020.
Atsumu: 🙄 Bye Sumu🤍
Osamu:Bye Barry the Bee.
Atsumu:HEY I AM NOT----

I close my phone and put it on mute. I don't really wanna fight with my brother now. I have some other priorities,like, finding out who my roomate is. Imagine if it's a hot girl. That would be a jackpot. Or a hot boy. I don't mind a boy, but he needs to be hot. Because, let's be honest, I am Miya Osamu. I have a reputation, so whoever comes in this dorm, has to understand that.

Suna POV.
"On phone with 'Mom👍🏻'"

-Suna! You finally responded! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR-

-Yes mom. I saw that you were calling for about 20 minutes, my battery went out and I had to stop at a gas station to charge it.

-Ohh..makes sense. Did you arrive at the campus?

-Not yet. Still have 10 minutes 'til I arrive.

-Hm. Okay sweetie. Have a good drive! Call me when you get there!

-Yes mom, will do. Thanks and bye.

Hangs up.

I don't really like talking. Especially with my mom. Since dad left us, she's been way too caring about me. I get it, she is my mom but I am literally 19 this year. She has to understand that I am not a baby anymore.
Ugh. Let's change the subject. Hm.. I wonder, who will be my roomate. I mean, I wouldn't mind a nerd. I still can't understand math. But it will be nice if there'll be a nice person. Or whatever. I am so tired, I can't wait to go and sleep.

As Suna arrives at the campus, he asks the lady there which one of the rooms is his.

-Hello! Are you Rintaro Suna?

-Yeah. That's me. Would you mind telling me which room is mine?

-Yes, yes, follow me please!

Suna goes with the lady, and about 3 floors later, they arrive at the room. Room number 202.

-So,here are the keys. And this is the program, in case you need it. Have a gre-

-Um, miss. Can you please tell me who my roomate is?

-Oh yes. Sorry, I forgot. Your roomate is.... O-Osamu Miya? I think that's his name..

-O-osamu..

Suna chokes on his own spit. Osamu Miya, will be his roomate for 1 year.
Osamu Miya is the person who Suna couldn't understand. He was famous just because he was making out with everyone and he is "hot". That pisses Rintaro off.

-Is everything ok sir? Should I bring a bottle of water?

-No, no. Everything is fine! Thanks.

-No problem! Good luck unpacking!

The lady gives a small smile and goes downstairs. Suna is still in a shock. Osamu Miya, will be his roomate. He can't get over this thing.

Suna POV.

You know what? This is MY dorm as well. He isn't the boss here. What if he's popular? Tck. That's just weird.

Suna becomes brave and enters the room.

Ahhh! Hello everyone! This was chapter one. I hope it wasn't too boring. The 💅🏼spice💅🏼 will start from the next chapter! Take care of yourselves and drink water
!!!!!
~English isn't my native language, so if there are any grammar mistakes, please ignore them. I am trying my best! :D

_____________________________