12 - BATHTUB

VERY MATURE CONTENT WARNING

-

Alora Lin

It was New Year's Eve.

Our usual curfew had been lifted due to it being a holiday. I was wandering through the halls, about to head up to the Ravenclaw common room for the party that was taking place when a first year stopped me in my tracks.

"E-Excuse me, are you Alora Lin?"

I looked down at the young, Hufflepuff boy who was shakily clutching a folded piece of parchment in his hands.

"Yes, that's me," I smiled reassuringly at him.

"I-I was told to give you t-this," he stuttered, handing me the parchment.

I took the note from him. Before I could say thank you, he had already dashed down the corridor and turned the corner.

My fingers fumbled as I unfolded the note and peered down at the messily scribbled words.

~

Meet me at the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor before midnight. Password is pine fresh.

- DM

~

I glanced down at my watch to see that it was already half past 11 o'clock.

It had been about a week since I last spoke to Draco at the Yule Ball. Well, there wasn't exactly much speaking going on, but that's beside the point.

I know he's bad for me, and he's most likely just using me to get what he wants.

But the temptation was too much.

Whirling around, I began walking down the stairs to head to the prefects bathroom. Upon reaching the entrance, I whispered, "Pine fresh" and watched as the door slowly creaked open.

Cautiously making my way in, I was thrown back at how spacious and beautiful the bathroom was. Stained glass windows lined the walls, and a massive bathtub was located in the middle of the room. An enormous fountain spurted rainbow-colored streams of water, causing the tub to overflow with soap bubbles.

"About time you arrived."

My head spun in the direction of the voice. A shirtless Draco walked out from behind a pillar with a smug look on his face. Without another word, he took his pants off and dived into the bathtub.

I stood there dumbfounded, watching as he rose from the water and ran his hands through his wet hair. He wiped the water from his face before circling around to face me.

"You coming in or not?"

I gulped, losing myself in his brilliant blue eyes that glistened underneath the moonlight. I mindlessly began stripping, taking off my shirt and pants. I could feel Draco staring, but my nerves were getting the best of me, and I couldn't bring it in myself to gaze back into his eyes. 

Wearing only a bra and panties, I made my way over to the edge of the bathtub and sat down. The warm water rose to my knees as I perched on the slippery marble floor. Draco gradually walked over to where I sat, the water rising up to his ribcage. He stared fixedly up into my eyes and placed his large hands on my thighs.

"Don't be scared, darling. I won't bite..." he said, pulling me into the water so that our chests were now pressed against each other. He brought up a hand and brushed some of my hair back in order to expose one of my shoulders. Leaning into the crook of my neck, he placed light kisses on it before mumbling, "... unless you want me to."