46 - JEALOUS

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

-

Alora Lin

~

I'm not done with you. Meet me at the Slytherin dorms tonight.

- DM

~

I looked up from the note, gazing across the Great Hall towards the Slytherin table. Draco had walked past me earlier, stealthily slipping a small piece of parchment into the pocket of my robe. He was now settling down beside his friends, about to dig into dinner.

I diverted my eyes back down to the note, folding it neatly and stuffing it into my pocket as I smiled to myself.

"What was that all about?" Padma eyed the note I had just put away.

"Nothing," I shook my head, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You sure?" Padma peered at me skeptically. She stretched out her arm to pick up a slice of salmon for her plate, "Don't think I didn't notice how flushed you were when we left Potions earlier today."

I gulped, widening my eyes and stuffing my mouth with broccoli as a way to dodge her interrogation.

"Alora, come on!" she whined. "I tell you all about my sexual encounters... literally every single one. I even give you all the details, like how big he is, how quickly he–"

"I didn't ask for those details though," I laughed, almost choking on the broccoli. I swallowed the last bit of the bland vegetable before hearing her retort.

"But I know you secretly love it. Come on, fill me in!"

I glanced to my left and right, making sure everyone else at our table was too engaged in their respective conversations to overhear ours. "Fine," I sighed, taking out the note and handing it to Padma.

She held it close to her chest, unraveling it in a way that prevented others from reading it over her shoulders. Her lips parted in shock once she had read the note. Padma gazed back up at me before eyeing me flirtatiously, "Bestie's about to get some D tonight–"

"Padma!"

"You know I'm right!"

-

I anxiously shuffled from side to side as I waited for Draco by the entrance to the Slytherin common room. I purposefully stood in a corner, hidden by the shadows, to limit my chances of being questioned by any passing Slytherins. I kept my head down as I waited for my boyfriend to arrive.

"Hey."

I jumped, stumbling back against the wall as I looked up to see Draco walking towards me. He chuckled as I placed my hand on my chest, taking a deep breath to try and calm my palpitating heart, "You scared me."

"Sorry, love," he laughed, prying my hand away from my chest to intertwine our fingers. "Come on."

"What if someone sees us?"

"Just keep your head down," he said as the stone wall opened up to reveal the Slytherin common room. "There aren't a ton of people up right now, so if we're fast, we can sneak by."

There were two students lounging on the couch. A few others were scattered throughout the room. Everyone was either too busy with their homework or conversations to notice us passing by. Given that I had ditched my Ravenclaw robes and worn Draco's oversized Slytherin jersey, it was much easier for me to blend in.