36 - LOCKER ROOM

MATURE CONTENT WARNING AGAIN BC IM A HORNY BITCH 😈

-

Alora Lin

Navy blue and emerald green streamers decorated the stands as students cheered on the Quidditch teams. Wispy clouds filled the skies, and the sun occasionally casted a blinding light.

The second Quidditch match of the school year was between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. It seemed as though every single student had come out to see the game; the stands were so packed that even the aisles were filled with students wildly thrashing banners from side to side.

"Yeah Roger!" Padma cheered on one of the Ravenclaw Chasers beside me. The two of us were decked out in Ravenclaw gear as we watched our house's team zoom past on their broomsticks.

When Anthony flew by on this broom, Padma conspicuously threw up her middle finger.

Ever since what happened between Anthony and I, Padma has stuck by my side through everything. It was almost as if Anthony had cheated on her because she never forgets to throw him a glare when he passes by.

As much as I wanted the Ravenclaw team to win, my heart pounded in my chest when the Slytherin team boarded their brooms and kicked off from the field. It didn't take long for my eyes to pinpoint the boy with white blonde hair.

When Draco flew by on his broomstick, his eyes landed on me for a split second, and I could have sworn I caught a glimpse of a wink. My cheeks flushed as he flew down to the opposite end of the field.

Boy, did he look good in his Quidditch robes.

-

"Cho Chang has caught the snitch. Ravenclaw wins!"

Padma and I started screaming at the top of our lungs as we cheered on our house. The biggest smiles broke out across the Ravenclaw players' faces as they descended from their brooms and shouted in victory.

I couldn't help but smile as well, seeing all of my Ravenclaw friends clap their hands and rush down the stands to congratulate our team on the field.

My smile dropped almost immediately when I stopped the Slytherin team descending from their brooms on the opposite end of the field. Crabbe and Goyle walked with their fists clenched tightly around their Beater bats. They pushed aside a Ravenclaw first year on their way to the locker room.

The rest of the Slytherin team followed. Draco kept his head low as he defeatedly removed his gloves and disappeared underneath the stands.

"Alora, come on!" Padma urged as she and those sitting around us on the bleachers began running down the steps to greet our team on the field.

"You go on. I'll meet you in a bit."

I peered down at the field, watching Anthony and his teammates jump up and down as they clapped each other on the back.

It was almost as if Anthony had felt me staring because he peered up towards the bleachers. Upon eye contact, I clenched my jaw and spun around, heading down the bleachers towards the opposite side of the field.

Once I had descended the stairs and entered the dark corridors beneath the bleachers, I kept my ears peeled for any sort of chatter. After making a right at a corner, I heard the clinking sound of broomsticks being tossed on the floor.

Walking closer, I stopped in front of a door and pressed my ear against it.

"Can't believe we lost."

"I wish I could hex Goldstein into oblivion. Fucking git."

"The Ravenclaws are just a bunch of nutters."