21 - AFTERPARTY

EDIT: hi babes so it's been about 1.5 years since I finished writing this story, and it's been a bit hard to ignore some of the comments on these next few chapters. 

I just want to preface this next part of the story by saying that Alora and Draco's relationship is about to become very toxic where both of them will frequently be in the wrong. of course, if I could go back and edit this story to minimize the number of upset readers, I would. but that would end up changing the entire course of the rest of this story.

if what you read in the next few chapters upsets you, you can of course stop reading. but please try to refrain from commenting things like "that's it. i'm done with this story" because I am sensitive and will cry 😃 anyways, it would mean a lot if you gave this story a chance, but I completely understand if you don't end up being a fan of the plot.

-

Alora Lin

"Do you have to go?" Draco whined, grabbing my wrist, spinning me around, and pulling me into his chest before I could make it to his door.

"Yes," my laugh came out muffled now that my head was buried in his chest. "I have to get back before everyone returns from the Triwizard task."

Draco groaned, refusing to let me go as he tightened his grip around my waist.

"How are your wrists?" I asked, looking down at the imprints that the leather belt had made.

Draco chuckled, and I felt his chest vibrate, "They're alright. But the next time I see you..." His voice suddenly became low and husky as he delicately placed a strand of hair behind my ear. "It'll be your turn."

His gaze darkened, and I lifted my head to look up at him. "I look forward to it, Malfoy."

"We're still not on first-name basis?" Draco brushed through my hair with his ring-clad fingers.

"We are," I sighed, resting my head back on his chest. "But only when we're having sex."

He rolled his eyes kissing the top of my head before I got on my tip toes to kiss him on the lips.

"Okay, stop distracting me," I giggled. "I have to go."

Draco pouted as he watched me walk to the door of his bedroom. He followed after me, resting his forearm against the door frame once I had opened the door.

It took everything in me not to eye him up and down. He had put his pants back on, but claimed that it was too hot to wear his shirt.

I bit my lip, unable to stop myself from staring at his abs.

"Hey," he breathed out, using his pointer finger to lift my face up towards his. "My eyes are up here."

"Right, sorry," I blushed, leaning in to give him one more kiss.

Draco intertwined our fingers, gaping down at me with those beautiful blue eyes of his. Everything else became a blur as I stared up at the boy I was falling in love with.

The edges of his lips curled up as he brought my hand up to his face, kissing the back of it and never tearing his eyes off me. "Bye, darling."

"Bye," I smiled, slowly backing away until he finally released my hand from his.

-

"Alora, we won! Harry and Cedric won!"

I jolted up from the sofa to see Padma and Anthony bursting into the common room alongside a bunch of other Ravenclaws. The room was suddenly filled with the sound of shouting and cheers as everyone returned.