☽fifteen☾

OWLs have started for the fifth years. They took their Astronomy OWL yesterday. They only have a few more before the term is finished. Meaning I only have a few more days until I can see Remus again. I sit in the astronomy tower grading papers from third years. I look up when I hear a loud explosion. I walk over to the side and see Fred and George taking off on brooms. Mum is going to have their heads when they get home. I spot all of the 5th years out in the courtyard cheering them on. In all the excitement I see Harry fall backwards looking as if he is in a daze. I rush out of the Astronomy Tower.

I run into Harry, Hermione, and Ron as they are coming up a flight of stairs.

"Harry. Are you alright?" I ask. "What happened?"

"I saw something happening to Sirius. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the door I've been dreaming about for months. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries," Harry tells us.

"Harry, please, just listen." I stop and they all follow suit. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?"

"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die? Tam, he's the only family I've got left," Harry argues.

"What do we do?" Ron asks.

"We'll have to use the Floo Network," Harry tells us.

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance," Hermione reminds him.

"Not all of them," Harry states.

"Alohomora." Harry opens the door to Umbridge's very pink office. "Alert the Order if you can."

"Are you mental? We're going with you," Ron tells him.

"It's too dangerous," Harry protests.

"When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together," Hermione tells him.

"Harry you need to stop and think. This isn't going to work," I tell him.

We turn our heads when we hear Umbridge, "You would be correct, dear."

Umbridge has rounded a bunch of Dumbledore's Army up in her office.

Draco drags Neville in through the door. "Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl."

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge asks.

"No," Harry insists.

Umbridge slaps Harry across the cheek. "Liar."

Snape walks into the room. "You sent for me, headmistress?"

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" Umbridge asks.

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang," Snape informs her. "Unless you wish to poison him... And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did... I cannot help you." Snape turns to leave.

"He's got Padfoot," Harry says. Snape stops. "He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden."

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?" Umbridge asks.

"No idea," Snape states before walking away.

"Very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security... you leave me with... no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue," Umbridge threatens.