Part5: Continues

We arrive at Tom's place. "Make yourselves at home. I'm going to make me some tea, is there anyone who also wants something to drink?" he asks as he takes of his coat. "I'll like a cup of tea please." I say sitting on his couch. "I want something too." Stella says as Harrison guides her to the couch. "I'll help you mate. Stella I'll make you some tea." he says walking into the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me you know Tom?" I ask Stella laughing softly. "Well, he didn't want people to know that he lives here. So I had to keep a secret." She says with a smile, covering her mouth with her one hand. "He's a snack, mmmm, but Harrison is... WOW!" she says giggling. "You really need some tea in your system. Tomorrow you're going to wake up with a bad headache." I laugh.

"Here you go, one cup of tea with a bit of sugar." Tom places the cup on the coffee table winking at me. "Thank you." I say. He sits across from me, Harrison sitting next to him. "Tonight was really fun. Tom you crushed that song. It was really amazing." I say, taking a sip of my tea. "Haha thank you, I really don't know how I remebered all the moves. But that's like my favorite dance I've ever done." he says smiling.

We talk a bit more, laughing at Stella for being quiet the whole time and falling asleep. "Well we should get going. Come Stella." I say as I put my cup in his kitchen sink. "Ughh, okay." She says standing up really slow. I walk to Harrison and hug him goodbye. "I'll walk you to the door. I just ordered an uber so it should be here in like a few seconds." Tom says walking to the door. "Thanks Tom."

We out the door and onto the sidewalk. "Thank you for tonight, it was really fun." I say blushing a bit. "Thank you, you made it really fun. We should do dit again some time." he says scratching the back of his head. "Hey before you go, can I please get your phone number... To invite you for when we want to do somethung like this again." he asks. "S-sure." I say as I type my phone number into his phone. I give him a hug goodbye and he reciprocates. I place my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat once again. We stand in this position for a few seconds, but the honk from the uber ruins our moment. We look at each other as our face are inches away from each other.

"Well bye." I say turning around and walking away. "B-bye?" he waves at me while we get into the car. "Why didn't you kiss him!?" Stella asks.

I think about this question, being reminded by my past. I freaked out again and ran once again away from something amazing. "I freaked out." I say in an irretated tone. "Jeez Louise, it was just a question." Stella says. The rest of the ride was silent.

We arrive at my apartment, I unlock my door and Stella goes to my room plopping down on my bed. I hear my phone go off. A text message from an unknown number.

*Text*

666 555 000: Hi, it's Tom. Are you safe at your place?

Y/n: Hi Tom😊 yes thank you.

Tom😊: I'm glad you're safe. Thank you for tonight it really was fun. Especially our little date we had. Thanks for sharing with me.

Y/n: no thank you, it really was fun. I really enjoyed myself. The date was really fun. I owed you big time.😊

Tom: No you really don't owe me anything. At least I got it right this time. I got your number, so maybe next time I'll ask for a date. 😊 Haha Harrison wants to know how is Stella doing?

Y/n: Haha I'll send you a photo now😂....

Y/n:

Fast asleep😂

Fast asleep😂.

Tom: Harrison says that she is really going to wake up with a massive headache.😂

Y/n: Yes, I also think so. We only saw half of the drinks she had tonight. And even those were too much🍷😂 well I'm also going to bed now. Goodnight Tom, once again thank you for tonight. 😊

Tom: Goodnight Y/n, sweet dreams. Xx

I put my phone on my night stand, wash my face, change into my pajamas and climb into bed.

Tonight was one of the best nights of my life. I just need to open up to Tom, but I'm affraid that hell judge me or I scare him off.

With that thought I slowly drift off to sleep.