Part 23: Cali

I open my eyes feeling two strong arms wrapped around me. Tom's head resting on my chest. I place my arms around him, remembering everything that happened last night.

I reach for my phone and see that I have a few notifications from Stella, some Instagram and a missed call from an unknown number. "Mmmmm, good morning love." Tom greets me, kissing my shoulder. "Good morning." I greet him back kissing him fully on the lips. I turn onto my side as he cuddles up behind me.

"Stella sent me a message." I say as I open it.

Stella🌸: Hiii! How are you? Harrison and I miss you so much!❤

"Poor Stella and Haz, let's send them a picture." I say as Tom peeks over my shoulder for the picture.

Y/n:

Hiii, I miss you guys too! I'm with Tommy he misses you guys*❤

"How are you feeling today, love?"Tom asks as he kisses my shoulder again. "I'm better thank you, I think I'm starting to accept that I did my part as a daughter, if they don't want to see me... I can't help for that." I say, giving him a forced smile, to assure him that I'm fine. "Okay, I know you're not 100% okay and you don't need to be. It's not something that happens overnight, it's a process of healing, healing takes time." He says as he supports himself on one arm.

"Well I need to get ready for today, you can relax here in bed and if you feel like it come down later and check everything out." He says as he pecks me on my forehead. "Okay, I'll definitely come down later I just want to snooze for a few more minutes." I turn to see him.

He walks to his drawer and takes out fresh clothes for today. His bare chest giving me butterflies in my stomach. How his toned body walks around in the room send shivers through my whole body, his arms toned and muscular, his stomach, his back...everything about him. He looks at me as he grabs a towel. "Are you checking me out y/l/n?" He smirks as he stands in the door.

I throw the duvet over my head as I feel my cheeks turn a bright shade of red. "What! No I'm not!" I say trying to hide my embarrassment. "Haha sure, it's okay, at least you are checking me out, because I definitely checked you out last night."he says with a smirk. Last night was amazing, I never want to forget that night, seeing him for the first time...without anything, it's as if I saw him for him as Tom Holland, a human beign, a person who cares, loves, protects all the same amount.

I close my eyes as last night replays in my head. How he kissed me and touched me, how his soft hands touched me physically and emotionally.

I hear the shower door opens, he walks out of the bathroom in only his towel. A few droplets still on his chest, his hair a wet mess. I climb out of bed and walk towards him, standing infront of the mirror busy with his hair. I stop infront of him, my body inches away from his. I look up to him, his eyes focused on his hair and then looking down at me. "Hi." His voice making me tense, tense in a good way.