Part9: Continues

After the show we all go behind the stage to meet up with Tom's father. Tom walks into his changing room and we all follow. "Hi Dad." Tom greets his dad, hugging him. "Dad this is Y/n, my friend." he introduces me. "Ahh I've heard so much about you, I'm Dominic." he hugs me. "Hello sir, your show was really good." I greet back. "Oh thank you." he smiles. "Well I'm starving, how about we go to that little restaurant on the Thames river?" Dominic asks as he picks uo his jacket. "Well we're in." Tom says raising both of our hands. "Let's go!" Dominic says.

Tom and I climb into the car and follow his family to the restaurant. The car ride is silent, but it's not an akward silent. It's a comfortable silence. "Hey thank you for coming with me." he says taking my hand. "Thank you for inviting me, your family is really kind." I say looking at him in awe.

We arrive at the restaurant.

The waiter takes us to a table big enough for all of us

The waiter takes us to a table big enough for all of us. I sit down next to Tom and Paddy. We start talking about random subjects and about the movie Tom was starring in." Pssst." Paddy whispers to me. "Mmm." I look at him. He whipsers into my ear. "You want to know what I said to my brother earlier?" he asks. I nod my head and put my hand to my ear to make sure no one else can hear. "I told him that you are as pretty as he described you." he says. I smile and give him a high five. "Thanks Paddy." I smile.

"So Y/n, tell us a bit more about yourself." Dominic says, everyone looking at me. I smile and take a breath. "Well, I'm from (hometown), I came to Kingston to live my dream of opening a bakery shop, which I did. I love baking and making people happy with my baking..." I start telling. I tell them about my parents, but only the good parts and about my high-school memories." Wow, so you're parents have their own firm and everything? " Nikki asks." Yes, they are their own bosses. " I joke." You got a good one here Tom. " Niki winks at him, he starts to blush. "Mum. We're just friends." he says smiling.

Those words are like a dagger stabbing me. Just friends... I wish I could change it, but I'm too scared to make a move. I don't want to get hurt like the previous time. After our dinner we say our goodbyes and Tom takes me back to my place. "Well... Thank you for tonight. It was really fun. Your family is really cool." I say standing infront of my door. "Thank you for joining me. They love you. After I said goodbye to my mum she said that she absolutely loves you." he says scratching his head. "Well would you like to come in for some tea, maybe?" I ask unlocking my door. "Yes I'd love to." he walks in and sits on my couch as I make some tea for us. His really quiet, I wonder if there's something wrong.

I place his cup on the coffee table, seeing his fiddling with his thumbs. "Are you okay?" I ask worried. "Yeah, sorry I was just thinking." he says taking his cup. "Damn the food at the restaurant was really amazing." I say trying to make small talk, knowing something is bothering him. "Yeah it was..." he looks at me, giving me a small smile. "Tom what's bothering you?" I stand up and sit next to him, putting my hand on his arm.

Tom's P. O. V

She puts her hand on my arm. Her touch, so soft and gentle. Sending shivers down my spine. How do I tell her that I don't want to leave her. I don't want to go back home without her. That I want to wrap her up in my arms and never let her go. I want to kiss her and make her mine. "I'm fine, I think I'm just tired." I say giving her a fake smile. "Okay, well maybe... You-you should sleep here tonight. I have an extra bed so..." she says looking at the ground, her cheeks are a bright pink color, is she blushing? Shit! I need to answer, a night here with her all alone... I want to I don't mind to sleep in another bed, just to see her and knowning that she is near me is all I want. "Tom?" she looks concerned. "Yeah maybe I should sleep here. If it's fine with you." I say. "Of course! I'll go and make your bed ready. You make yourself home. Okay?" she smiles and i smile back. "Hey Y/n..." "Yeah." she turns around looking at me. Her eyes sparkling as always. Damn she is so pretty. "Thank you." I say. She smiles and dissappears into the hallway.

I turn on the TV and start watching a movie, not even looking at what it is. Feeling my eye lids becoming heavy.

Y/n's P. O. V

"Okay I made your..." I walk into the living room seeing Tom is alreadh fast asleep. I cover him with my favorite blanket and look at him. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I really like him, maybe even more than like. I just wish I could get over my fear of falling in love again. I decide to go to bed myself and walk into the hallway.
"Y/n, wait" I hear Tom talking. "Yeah?" I peek out of the hallway. "Can you sit here just for a few minutes?" he asks. "Of course." I say walking up to him, he pats the seat next to him. I sit down and he places his head on my lap. I smile at him. "Thank you." he whispers softly. He puts his one hand on my lap and the other around my hip. His hand almost touching my bum.

I start to play with his hair, singing Afterglow by Ed Sheeran (listen to the song please) softly to myself. I put my head onto the couch and close my eyes, I never want to forget this moment.

I really need to tell Tom how I feel, but what if he hurts me just like Tyler? I don't want to lose him. His grip tightens on my hip. He kisses my leg and lets out a sigh. This right here is what I crave. I trail his face with mt index finger. Feeling his soft silk skin underneath my touch. His cheeks warm and a pinkish color, his wavy eyebrow, his soft lips... Eveything about him is perfect.

My eye lids start to feel heavy and I close my eyes with the image of a sleepy Tom on my lap. Falling asleep with a happy heart.