Part12: The Surprise

I open the box and see a beautiful black dress with diamond earrings and a card. I read it:
"A little suprise
Can make your day real nice.

Diamond earrings and a black dress
That you don't actually need to impress.

Because being you
Is all that you need to do.

Meet me on the roof at noon
I hope I'll see you soon.

Xx Tom"

"Awww that's so cheesy, yet so sweet!" Stella says reading the card with me. "You better get dressed in that dress girlll." she says handing it to me. I take a quick shower and dress up, putting my hair in a low bun and doing my make up as natural as possible.

I walk into the elevator and press the button to go to the roof

I walk into the elevator and press the button to go to the roof. My heart beats really fast as I'm curios to know what Tom had planned for us. The elevator door opens and I walk out to see a little path made by rose petals. I walk in the path and it leads me to a table filled with tins of food and a big champagne bottle with two glasses. I look up, putting my hand over my mouth, and see Tom standing with a bouquet of flowers. "Hi." he says walking towards me. "Hi." I hug him, holding him close, filling my nostrils with his scent. "How did- when did you, what!?" I ask covering my mouth.

"I know a guy who knows a guy

"I know a guy who knows a guy." he laughs pulling my chair out for me. I sit down and he puts my flowers in a vase. "Wow, this is... This is amazing." I say looking at him, smiling from ear to ear. " I'm glad you like it." he says squeezing my hand. "Like it? I love it, but why did you did you go through all this trouble for me. Not that I'm complaining, you know I'm an easy to impress type of girl. " I say. "Well since we told each other how we feel, I realised we've only been on one date and that was in an ice cream shop. So I thought why not take you on an official romantic date." he says as the waiyer brings us our starters. Tom pops the champagne and pours in for us." Thank you. " I say taking my glass.

" To new beginnings and to finding each other. " I nod my head and cheers him. Our date was perfect. We had the best time, chatting about ourselves and our childhood memories. Remembering our first day we met and talking about his career that's evolving now. After our dinner we go to an ice cream shop and get our favorite flavoured ice cream, walking down the streets of London

Hand in hand, eating ice cream and having a blast. We come back to the hotel and he takes me back to my room. "Thank you for tonight, it was really fun and amazing." I say holding both of his hands. "Thank you for joining me. I really lobe spending time with you and getting to know you better." he kisses me on my forehead. "Well I'm going in, I know Stella is probably with Haz, she said something about an in-bed-dinner and movie night. So we can watch a movie here in our room and drink some tea?" I suggest as I unlock the door. "Yes please! But let me first get some comfy clothes" he says. "Okay I'll meet you in 5 minutes."  I say quickly running in to put on some pajamas.

I hear a knock on the  door

I hear a knock on the  door. Tom opens the door smiling, picking me up bridal style and throwing me on my bed. He jumps on top of me and tickles me.

"Tom, Tom! Tom stop! Tommy!" I shriek as I gasp for air of all the laughter. "Fine I'll stop on one condition." he says pinning me down. "And what will that be?" I ask with an attitude. "If you give me a kiss and make some tea for me... Please." I kiss him on his lips. Our kiss lasts for what feels like a lifetime. I love his soft lips! "Now please can you get off of me." I say pushing him off of me and walking to the kettle.

"There you go." I say putting both of our cups next to the bed. "Thank you." he says grabbing me and sitting me on his lap. "So what do you want to watch?" he asks flipping through the channels. "What about an animation?" I ask seeing Dory on one of the channels. "Yes, let's watch... Dory, Shrek 2, Madagascar orrrr.... Despicable me." he kisses my shoulder. "(Your choice) please!" he flips to the channel and we lie in bed with our tea.

I put my head on his chest, still lying in between his legs. I put my arm above my head and hold his hand. For the first time in my life I feel wanted, I feel special, I feel as if I matter. My life couldn't get any better. I've everything I've ever wanted. Love, respect, trust, safety, assurance, hope... And so much more.

As I lie against Tom's chest I hear his heart beat. The rhythm of his heart is peaceful, I turn around lying on my tummy, still in between his legs. My ear directly above his heart. Feeling the same feeling as the night we went to the club when he said goodbye... The feeling of our hearts beating in sync. I close my eyes trying to take in this moment to remember forever. The warmth of his body, his hands on my back, slowly rubbing it, his heart beating peacefully, my arms wrapped tightly around his waist, the strong scent of his cologne.

I feel how my body starts becoming heavier and heavier. Feeling the wave of tiredness splashing all over me. I look up and see Tom already asleep. I kiss his forehead, put off the TV and light and lie down on jis chest again, falling fast asleep.