Part13: continues

I wake up feeling two strong arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes seeing Tom's curly hair on my chest. Last night's memories flood my brain, knowing that in 2 days I will need to say goodbye to someone who has literally flipped my whole life upside down... For the better. My heart breaks when I think of it. How will I cope knowing that Tom is away for 2 months and I won't be able to see him, hold him, talk to him (in person) or kiss him?

I feel his body moving, readjusting his head as he tightens his grip on my waist. As if his holding on for dear life. He wiggles his legs, putting his one leg over both of mine. "No, I don't want to go, I don't want to go, Y/n please I don't want to go."
(video at the top from 09:00) he mumbles holding on tighter than ever before. "Tom?" I say putting my hand on his back. I feel his grip loosens a bit as I put my head on his holding him gently. "Tom, are you okay?" I whisper softly.

He opens his eyes slowly, lookimg at his surroundings. He looks at me and holds me tight. "Hi." I say as I chuckle. "I'm still with you." he says kissing my arm. "Yeah, I've been here since last night. What do you mean?" I ask. "I had a bad dream. I was starting to disintegrate and you were holding me. I kept on saying that I don't want to go, but you couldn't save me." he says as he presses his face into my stomach, kissing it. "It's okay it was just a dream I'm still here and you're still here with me." I kiss him on top of his head and hold him, trying to calm him down.

"Can I make you some tea?" I ask as I still hold him. "Yes please." i stand up and make us some tea with a breakfast snack (anything you like). I walk into my room and put the tray on his lap. "Thank you." he says smiling, still half asleep. "It's a pleasure." I sit down next to him and grab my tea. "Did you sleep well at least?" I ask, taking a sip of my tea. "Yes I did, thank you. How about you?" he asks. "I slept like a baby." I say. "I'm glad."

After our conversation I take a shower and get dressed for the day. Tom quickly went back to his placw to get aome clothes and to shower. I decide to text him.

Y/n: So what is our agenda for the day, it is Saturday so I'm off.😊

Tom😊: Well I'm just getting dressed then we can do whatever you feel like doing.😊🤗

Y/n: Okay meet me at my place in 10?🤷🏻‍♀️🤗

Tom😊: Okay see you in a bit. 😊

I quickly clean a bit and wait for Tom to arrive. I hear my door opening, knowing it's Tom. "Hey!" he tries to scare me, picking me up off the ground. "Epic fail Mr Holland." I smirk as he puts me down on the ground. "Yeah, yeah. So what adventure is waiting upon us?" he asks kissing my cheek. "Well I was thinking of having a picnic in the park maybe?" I suggest to him. "That sounds amazing." "We can invite Haz and Stella as well, I know they'll be seeing you also less so... And I know they're important to you." I say getting a basket to start packing our healthy snacks in.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" Tom asks standing in the door looking at me. "Why do you say that?" I ask putting in some grapes. "You are like the best person to ever cross my path. You think of everyone around you and put their needs above yours. I really admire you for your kindness and for the strong young lady you are." he says walking up to me and hugging me. "Thank you, well I learn from the best... That's you." I say putting in the last few water bottles.

"You ready?" I ask. "Yeah." he says taking the basket. "I'll call Stella now and ask her if they want to join." we get into the car and drive to the park, Stella and Haz already waitinh for us, because they live closer to the park. We open the blanket and sit on it, enjoying some champagne with strawberries and some gluten free bread sticks." So are you ready to go to California Tom?" Haz asks taking a sip of his champagne."Yeah I think so, everything is packed, but I dont want to leave you guys behind." he says as he puts his hand on my thigh. "We are going to miss you so much." Stella says hugging him. "I'm going to miss you too." it becomes silent between us. I don't want to say anything about tje moving, knowing that my voice will crack.