Part12: All Good Things Come To An End

I slowly open my eyes, feeling two arms wrapped around me. Last night is still fresh in my head. I feel Tom's head on top of mine, my face on his chest, arms around his middle and our legs intertwined. I give him a little kiss on his chest and put my face directly over his heart. Hearing it beating, peacefully.

I lie in this position, thinking of how lucky I'm right now. I never had this kind of caring and loving relationshipbwith anyone. My parents never worried about me, they were always busy with work and schemes. Alway trying to make more money, because the more the more the better. Here, right here in this position I don't feel the same I felt in my parent's house. I feel safe, I feel loved and cared for. Tom is my new home, my safe haven, I truly can't ask for more. I wish I can just stay in this position forever. Holding each other tightly, not caring about what's going on around us. Just Tom and I.

I close my eyes again and feel Tom's body slowly awakening. He kisses me on my forehead and holds me tighter. "Good morning." I say softly. Looking up to him. "Good morning." he says giving me a hug amd another kiss on my forehead. "Did you sleep well?" I ask as he turns to lie on his back, I look him in his eyes and smile. "Yes thank you, and you?" he asks. "Yes thank you."

"I'm glad, wow I've never slept this good in my entire life. It feels as if I have been asleep for a thousand years." Tom says rubbing his eyes. "Yeah you snored the whole time." I say rolling my eyes. "What? No I don't snore." he says chuckling. "Yeah you do, you snore so loud that even the door and windows open and close because of the wind." I say jokingly. "Oh you snore too. It's like a little whistle. Some birds even tried to communicate with you." he jokes holding me tighter.

"Tea?" I ask him. "Yes, please!" he leaves me thinking that I'm going to stand up. "Oh okaybthe kettlenis there and the cups too, milk is in the fridge, I'm going to shower." I say in a sassy tone. "Wow I thought you asked if I wanted some, because you're going to make." he says laughing at my sassiness. "Whoops." I say walking into the bathroom. "But I'll make it's fine. Do you want some?" he asks standing up. "Yes please!" I shout out of the shower.

I jump out of the shower and wrap the towel around myself. "thank you for my tea." I say taking it off the side table and taking a sip. I quickly run into the room. "Quickly look away please i just want to grab some clothes for today." Tom instantly closes his eyes with his hands. I grab and run back to the bathroom to dress up.

 I grab and run back to the bathroom to dress up

"Okay I'm done, you can shower if you want to." I say throwing my towel towards him. "Thank you." he says laughing. I do my hair and make up while Tom showers. As I make the final touches to my hair Tom comes out of the bathroom in only his sweatpants. Damn he looks good. "I'm done." he says walking towards me looking in the mirror to me. "You look super cute." he says kissing me on my cheek. "Thank you." I stand up and look at him. His puts his arms around my middle his bare skin touching mine. Sending a tingle through my whole body. He leans in and kisses me on my lips. I cup his face with both my handsal as his hands move to my neck and face. Our lips in sync.

The door opens. "Ewwwww, get another room!!" Stella shouts jokingly. "Sorry." I say as I hug Tom, putting my head on his chest. "How was your date?" she asks as she looks for clothes in her suitcase. "It was really really fun and romantic." I say looking at Tom and smile.

"Awww, you two are just too cute." she says walking out of the door. "Well we should probably pack." I say walking to my bag to start packing my things. "Ahhh, can't we just stay like this forever. Not needing to go back to work, just have a little bit longer off."Tom flops onto the bed face planting onto a pillow." I wish thag we could stay longer as well, but all good things must come to an end. " I sit on the edge of the bed lying back, putting my head on Tom's bare back.

After packing we all go to the lobby and check out. Saying goodbye to all the workers, this place will always stay in our hearts and I'll never forget all the memories we made in this amazing place. Tom takes my suitcase and puts it into the trunk of the car. "You ready to go?" he asks. "Yup." I say looking one last time at the hotel as we drive away.