Part 24 Sweet treat

I walk down the streets of California. Looking at all the amazing  beautiful sceneries. Following the road to Tom.

I look at my phone and see I have arrived at my destination. I look up and see Tom standing in a park with a bouquet of flowers. A smile appears on my face, my heart skipping a few beats. I walk up to him.

"Hi." He says, giving me a smile and hugging me. "Hi Tommy." I smile as I feel my cheeks warming up. "These are for you." He says handing me the flowers. "Thank you. They are beautiful." I say giving him a kiss on his lips.

"Why am I being so spoiled?" I smile, feeling the glow of my cheeks. "Well can't a guy just spoil his girl a bit." He smirks. He takes my hand and starts to walk into a direction. "Where are we going?" I ask as i walk just behind him. "I'm taking you to a special place. Somewhere that's really sacred." He smiles.

After a short walk he turns around and looks at me. "Okay close your eyes."he says. "Okay, I'm closing them." I put my right hand over my eyes, peeking through my fingers a bit. "No peeking!" He laughs and puts his hand over mine. "Okay okay  I won't." He leads me by my arm, feeling butterflies as we walk, I hear a soft sound, something that sounds like rain falling. We stop. "Okay, open them." He takes his hand off my eyes. I open them and see a beautiful waterfall.

 I open them and see a beautiful waterfall

"What! This is ...wow!" I say my mouth hanging open. "I know right, this place is super cool."

He takes my hand and we walk closer to the waterfall. I take off my shoes and dip my one foot in the water. "Mm it's cold." I say. Tom pulls me closer to him  my face inches away from his. "I missed you so much this week. I'm so glad you're here with me." He looks at my lips and back into my eyes. "I missed you too." I put my hand on his chest, feeling his heart beating underneath it. I look up, into his eyes.

He puts his hand on my neck, supporting the back of my head as he puts his soft lips on mine. Our lips moving in sync. I tuck on the hem of his shirt. He takes it off. My hand now touching his bare skin. We deepen the kiss.

I feel his hands moving down my back. I break the kiss and take off my clothes leaving me in only my underwear. He takes off his pants and picks me up. He runs into the water with me. "AHHH it's cold!" I shriek. He laughs and dips me into the water.

I resurface and see him smirking at me. I splash him with water and we start a water fight. After a short fight I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I start shivering. "Are you getting cold?"he asks. "No shit sherlock." I say sarcastically. He laughs at me as he gives me a kiss on my forehead. I put my head on his shoulder.

"What are you most afraid of?" Tom asks me. "Well, most afraid of I'll say... thunderstorms." I say as I trace my fingers over his back. "What? Thunderstorms" he smiles. "Yes, i know it's stupid but it's scary. The sound of the thunder is really freaky." I say digging my face into his shoulder."

"It's not stupid, it's cute." He says and kisses me on my shoulder. "And you?" I ask. "I'm afraid of spiders." He laughs. I sit up right and look at him. "Spiderman?" I ask laughing at him. " yeah yeah i know. I play as Spiderman, but I'm afraid of spiders." He chuckles. "Oh my word."i shake my head.

Tom's phone starts to ring. "Oh shit, i need to get going." He says. I climb off his lap and we run out of the water. I quickly change back into my clothes and Tom as well. "I'm sorry that we have to go now." He says. "It's okay I totally understand." I smile a reassuring smile and kiss him on his cheek.

We walk back to the park. I look at Tom. He pulls me closer. "Okay bye love. I'll see you later." He says smiling. "Bye Tommy. I love you." I say kissing him on his lips. "I love you too." He kisses me back and hugs me tightly.

He runs back to the studio and I look at him. A smile appears on my face. Wondering how I got so lucky having someone like him in my life. I really don't want to lose him.