Part17: Day 1

I open my eyes feeling goosebumps all over my body. It's a cold dark morning. I turn around to check on Tom... Forgetting that he's not here. I see my phone on the other side of the bed, last night I called Tom and I fell asleep.

I unlock it and check my messages.

*1 New Notification*
Tom❤️: Hi darling I'm off to bed now, it's 22:30. I'm a bit tired today. I hope you have an amazing day and I miss you so much. Hope you slept well❤️

I check the time, it's 06:30. I jump out of bed and finish for work. Dressing up in this.

I walk to the shop and unlock it

I walk to the shop and unlock it. Seeing that I'm a bit early I decide to text Tom back.

Y/n: Hi Tommy❤️ thank you so much for the call last night. Sorry for falling asleep. I hope you sleep well and I miss you soo soo soo much. ❤️

I send the message and start gettinh everything ready for work.

My firsy customer comes in. "Good morning." she greets. "Good morning, how can I help?" I greet back politely.
"I would like two croissants and two Latte's, please." I smile and nod my head. "Coming right up." I start the coffee machine and pack in the croissants. "Are you.... Tom Holland's girlfriend?" she asked whispering. I giggle. "Yes I am." i hand her the croissants. "Wow, what a stud right!? Congrats!" she congratulates me. "Thank you." I hand her the two Latte's. "Can I get a picture with you?" she asks. "Yeah sure." she takes out her phone and takes a selfie. "Thank you!" she walks out as I greet her.

The rest of the day was quite busy, but I could handle everything on my own. The doorbell rings. I look up and see Nikki and Dom. "Hello.!" I greet, excited to see two of my favorite people. "Hi dear, how are you?" Nikki asks as she hugs me. "I'm doing well thank you. And you?" I ask as I hug Dominic. "We're doing well thank you." she smiles. "What can I get for you?" I ask getting a box ready to pack. "I would like one of those secret recipe croissant, Dom?"
"I would like a dark chocolate brownie, please." he smiles. "Okay." I pack the food in and give it to them.

We sit and talk for a bit about how our first day, without Tom, is going and about the work. I see people outside the window taking pictures of us. "Oh it's the paparazzi." Nicola sighs. "I'm just going to lock the door, before they come in." Dominic says as he stands up. I look at the people crowding each other, some even fighting to get space. The flashes make me a bit nervous. Nicola puts her hand on mine. "It's okay dear, you'll get used to it. In the beginning it makes you a bit anxious, but later on you forget about it." she smiles trying to make me feel better.

"Well we can't go outside now."Dom says." You can use the back door, Tom usually came in amd out there if here was too manh people. " I say. They stand up and follow me." Thank you for the treat Y/n, listen please come and have dinner with us this Friday. Paddy and the twins want to have a video gaming night and Harrison and Stella are also invited. " Nicola says.
"Oh thank you I'll definitely be there."
They walk out and greet me.