002 ✧ Growing up I

ELLIE'S P

ELLIE'S P.O.V: [age:months-1998]

When you're a baby you don't really have anything interesting happening, it's just a routine of waking up, eating, pooping into diapers─embarrassing─, being babied, and sleep.

While everyone is distracted I would start to practice talking and walking, it was very hard I admit but I did it; talking at five months and walking at seven months.

[age:5 month-Nov,1998] - talking

I wanted my first word to be interesting and yeah, it sure was.

Grayson curses often when he is on the phone, probably with those who work with him at Agustine or the hospital, oh they just wait when I get my hands on them.

So I decided for my first words to be, either shit or fuck, like I said I want it to be interesting.

"Yes, yes, I will be there after the weekend ends, I promise." Said Grayson.

Grayson went quiet for a little bit, then went back to responding to whoever he is talking to.

"Ah shit, I forget about that," he went quiet again, "fuck it and fuck you, Michael, I don't care, take care of it until I come back."

What if it is about a vampire? Hn we'll see, now I'm going to wait till Miranda comes from her grocery shopping trip.

A while later, Miranda finally arrived back, and the doorbell rang. Grayson walked over the door and greeted his wife, "Hey, honey."

"Hey Gray, now where's my baby girl hiding?"

Alrighty, this is my moment, here goes nothing.

"Fuck it!" I said as I threw the rhino toy and went to grab my snek one, yes I call it snek.

Miranda's head snapped up and she came running and I mean running to me as her face paled, "Where did you hear that baby?"

I only pointed at Grayson, ha! take that shitface!

Miranda turned to glare at Grayson, "ok Elena sweetie, I'll take you to your room, while I have a chat with Da okay?"

Before I nodded, I pointed at myself and said: "Ellie, me is Ellie." It's weird but kinda makes sense how my vocabulary turns whatever I want to say into baby words, but I suppose it's a trick that came with me being reborn so nobody would be suspicious.

Soon Miranda's shouting could be heard, and Grayson's "I'm sorry" 's getting him to nowhere.

──────

[age:7 months-Feb, 1999] - walking

I was trying to make things go faster, so you know, I can finish my part here easier and fix these fucked up shit faster.