18 ✧ catching up with Theodore

[age: 14 y & 5  m- Nov, 2013]

[age: 14 y & 5 m- Nov, 2013]

Ellie and Miranda were hanging out at a mall because Miranda wanted some 'mother and daughter time' even if they are not biologically related.

Miranda dragged Ellie into a shop as she said, "you shouldn't be wearing oversized clothes all time, wear some better ones!"

To which Ellie gasped to -quite dramatically and said, "better ones? There are no better ones! Oversized clothes are the comfiest and most fashionable stuff! And they so gonna rock this world and be the best thing! Just you wait!"

But then she reminded herself that Miranda most likely won't live for that time so she chose to not overthink it now; she should enjoy the present and not dwell on the past nor the possible future.

Miranda bought Ellie quit the stuff and when Ellie asked about the money, -she wasn't worried for herself but for them as she is richer than all of them combined-, to which she got the answer "Grayson should worry not me, you, Jenna or Jeremy. "

Ellie only could smile and nod.

They hung out and had their fun, bought quite the clothes for everyone in their family who is alive and for some of her friends.

[A/N: her grandparents from her adopted mother's side are dead as mentioned in a chapter a while ago, her other grandparents (John's and Grayson's side) are away and if you visit them don't bring gifts, they don't accept or like them. ]

While the two were walking to a different shop after having breakfast in a cafe in the said mall they were soon stopped by two neon-colored-haired people, "Ellie! Ellie! It's definitely Ellie, Leslie! I can see her! Ellieee!"

"I get that you can see her Theo but shut up, you're giving me a headache", and then she glanced around her, "and embarrassing me", she walked away.

Theodore let out a small huffing noise before running all the way to Ellie who has come to a decision to finally let him hug her and opened her arms──she hadn't seen him in two years and got close to him then and in the two years but she hadn't let him hug her or anything just chatting and rarely face-timing or calling.

Theodore grinned and dived her in his arms as he hugged her tight yet careful not to suffocate her.

Miranda looked at the two with a smirk, they definitely knew each other for a long time if he gave her a hug that tight.

"Hey, Theo." Ellie gave a small smile as she slowly broke from his tight hold.

"Don't hey me Ellie! Give me another hug! Come here come here!" He opened his arms again but got a small slap as she didn't want to hurt I'm but he was dazed for a moment before shaking it off, "Now that's the Ellie I know", then surprisingly he gave a gentle genuine smile, "Thank you."

Ellie was confused, "for what?"

"For giving me a hug when I need it and also stepping away from your rules for me."

Ellie gave a smile back and they hung out all day away from their problems──but of course, after taking permission from her mother and later tagging Leslie along.

──────

Thanks for reading!

I am sorry that my chapters are rather short now and that some of you might be losing interest in Ellie's changing personality every now and then, I'm trying, I really am but it's hard!

Sorry for taking such a long time to update I'm, but the updates are going to be on mostly weekends now as my schedule is filled to the top geez.

I'm sorry again.

Also, I feel like changing Niklaus' meeting with Ellie to a different scenario because I'm not liking the one I wrote so tell me what you think!

I am working on a lot of different books in different fandoms into my drafts but they won't be published for a few months or so and the one my main focus on is a haikyuu reborn fem oc x haikyuu male various! And she is kiyoko's sister but you are going to watch her grow up unlike other stories who say "reborn" but they would be in hugh school, that annoys me.

a reminder of how Theodore and Leslie look like:

have a 🍱

have a 🍱