009 ✧ vacation with Kat and meeting Marcel

[age:11 y & 7 m- Jan, 2010]

Ellie eventually called Katerina later that week and they booked a date in the next few years for a month.

Besides their other friendly dates and catching up through the ages.

HUGE TIME SKIP AHEAD

[age:12 y & 10 m- Apr 2011] (ELLIE TOOK A BREAK FROM SCHOOL CUZ SHE SMORT)

It's more like a month date, Ellie dressed Kat like she's going undercover, ─which kinda was what they're doing─, made her a wig that looks so real, put on glamour/illusion for her face to make her look like a mix between Nina Dobrev and Angelina Jolie, and dam did she look good! If she didn't know better she would've asked her on a date. They got their plan and Ellie was back at her house again, she teleported to Katherine's then back to her room.

Kat was going to come over to have dinner and to a sleepover, then ask them if she could take Ellie on a date, even if they said no she would've taken her anyway.

There was a knocking on the door, she's here.

ELLIE'S P.O.V:

I took a deep breath, told my cats to not talk to me much so it won't cause suspicion, as I still haven't told Kat much, we're just close friends now and I don't want her to take me as an enemy so early in our friendship.

I went down yelling, "I'll get it!"

I opened the door breaking no sweat, and there stood Kat with the glamour on, of course, I can still see her without it but she looks so good!

"Hey Kat, it's good to see you, come in!" I said then went on my tiptoes to kiss her cheek, ─Kat is 169cm while Ellie is growing and is currently 158cm ─, after inviting her in, I know it's a big risk but I have a feeling she won't pull anything on and even if she tried, Venu is here and will handle the situation.

THIRD P.O.V [I'm sorry I sometimes forget how to write a first-person P.O.V. so I switch]:

Katherine let out a small laugh, kissed her cheek, and said, "it's good to see you too Ellie."

Katherine walked into the house slowly, the house wasn't bad she just wanna see how her taste is.

She put on an innocent smile and walked to the mother, "Hey, I'm Katerina."

Miranda turned around and saw a cute pretty girl and greeted her back, took the gift gratefully, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Ellie's father, my husband, Grayson isn't here, he's busy with work but Ellie's aunt, my sister, and uncle, Grayson's brother are here instead, I hope you don't mind."

She smiled and recalled that the first time she met Ellie she was traveling with her uncle, not her parents, which proves they're shitty, then she said, "oh no, it's fine." And out on with another small smile.