008 ✧ Growing up VII, Telling them and more of Katerina

[age: 11 y & 7 m-Jan, 2010]

Ellie has a fit body to a ten-year-old so sports and self-defense aren't issues.

The fucking teachers are the issue.

How? Why?

It's because they have a thing on her, she's simply the best.

All of her training, alone or with Venu all pay off so they're mad and jealous.

So one of the boxing teachers decided to make fun of Ellie, so she brought the best girl from the older teenager, Megan, an eighteen-year-old teenager that has been in the boxing club since she was eleven.

The teacher, Molly, put on a fake smile and said, "Elena, could you train with Megan here please?" She purposely said Elena because she knew Ellie preferred well, Ellie.

Ellie looked at her with blank eyes knowing what she's doing and said, "sure."

"Sure, ma'am." Molly 'corrected'.

"It's fine with me to call me ma'am teach'." Said Ellie with a smirk.

Megan stood there for a moment looking between them, then coughed, "teach'?" Another fake cough.

Molly snapped out of her shock state and whistled.

"3 2 1, Begin!"

Megan began with the first kick to Ellie's right side, Ellie dodged and pulled from underneath her. Ellie kicked on the left side of Megan, dodged again, three hits on the open weaker side of Megan, and so on.

LATER

Ellie won.

Molly gave up on doing something with the girl, so she sent her to the highest group of the club and left. Ellie does not know what is going on, so she just went with whatever is happening and looked around at everyone.

Six of the group were female, seven males, and three teachers.

Most of the ages were from fifteen to seventeen, but few are nineteen, twenty, and thirteen.

Blondes, gingers, and brunettes all around, and even pink and blue-haired people!

She was wary, she is not the best at talking to, well, people in general, unless she is threatening or somehow made friends with them, or they're family.

"Heya, kid~! Whacha doin' here?" Asked one pink-haired boy, he was one of the nineteen years old people.

"I don't know, that Molly woman dropped me off then went away." Said Ellie.

"Strange, Molly never comes around here, or bring anyone if she did even." Muttered the boy while frowning.

Ellie stared blankly at him.