21 ✧ Bonnie

[age:14 y & 11 m- Apr 2014]

Bonnie called Ellie over to her house.

She is a lot different than she was in the show because of Ellie's influence and the fact that her mom didn't leave her, courtesy of Ellie who dealt with Mikael herself.

Yet her parents still divorced, but she was fine as she loves her mother better, and the fact that she allows her to train magic... SHE LOVES THAT!

Her mother had mentioned to her that she has been getting too tired lately and can't find why.

Even her grams came up with the same results, nothing. And Bonnie was too shy to ask of her best friend, Ellie, but now she will get over herself and thus going to ask Ellie on a phone call if she could come ASAP.

Ellie soon arrived in John's car, "thanks, dad." She kissed his cheek and jumped out of the car, "hey Bonnie, I'm here!"

Bonnie greeted Ellie back and ushered her into the house.

"So what's the situation?" Ellie started with a question, her clipboard and pen out.

"My mom is feeling really down and it's not a sickness and neither her nor grams know what's wrong."

"Hm, I see. I'll take a look." Wow I'm really feeling like a doctor right now, sheesh

They both went up to Abby's bedroom where Abby herself was laying down.

Ellie waved a hand over her body and then, a hologram from inside of Abby's body was shown.

Ellie had shown the magic hologram of Abby's body instead of her insides and organs.

"Hmmm, let's see..."

Ellie took a few moments before declaring, "she's losing her magic."

"WHAT?" "HUH?"

"Yeah and there isn't something we can do about this, but there are only two reasons to why this would've happened... what did you do Abby?"

"What do you mean?" Bonnie turned to her mother, "mom what does she mean?"

Abby sighed, "I gave some magic to a boy that needed to heal his... I didn't think it will come to this.."

"You should think before you act, Abby."

"I know, I'm sorry. Is there anything you could do?"

"All I can do is let some of the remaining magic rest then give it a boost, but you shouldn't overuse it because if you will go back to your sickbed just like right now."

All Abby could do was nod to Ellie and give a hesitant but reassuring smile to her only daughter.

Ellie let out a loud sigh making their heads turn to her as she exclaimed, "Let's stop this sappy moment here and have some fun yeah? Abby, I'll give you a potion and get you a date while Bonnie and myself hang out kay?"

Abby nodded and smiled as she mentioned for the girls to come in for a hug.

They had a nice day together.

──────

Shorter chap but still cool.

I don't know why she looking like that I the gif pls 😭

There will be part 2 for Bonnie, training her.

Have some 🫒🫒.