19 ✧ periods

Age fourteen and six months- December 2013 (the gif has no meaning other than the way her hand moves and the colour of magic)

Third P.O.V:

Ellie Gilbert was filming a video for her YouTube channel about 'random things in my closet that would make a good outfit'.

Technically everything in Ellie's main closer in her bedroom or at her own two houses would make a good outfit, hence why she's using the one in the attic.

She was talking normally as if the millions of people watching her are right in front of her and know her.

Just as she finished the recording she let out a huge sigh of relief, "don't know till when I could keep the fact I need to heal my self from my cramp."

That's right, something you don't know. Ellie gets cramps from her period and often places a hand on the place where the pain is at the most, and just heal herself slowly because she needs to be realistic and not have a little to no pain on her period, which may cause suspicion. From who? She doesn't know exactly, but no matter.

Just as Ellie finished placing away all outfits she made but one Jeremy walked into her room, "Hey Len, are you okay? You seem to be in pain even if you're tryna hide it."

"Uh yeah, I'm fine. It's just that I'm on my period heh."

"Ummm, what are periods?"

Ellie made a mocking loud gasp, "Mom and Grayson didn't tell you? Not even about the bir-."

Ellie's voice came out muffled from Jeremy's hand on her mouth, "yes they told me about that but shut up."

"Okay then come 'ere", Ellie patted the spot beside her as she took a deep breath and set her hand on her abdomen, "periods are a monthly cycle that only women get", She was cut off when he said, "obviously."

She gave him a glare, "don't fucking interrupt me." Jeremy gave a nod.

"So as for them parents informing and preparing their kids for the new world and what are hormones, etc, and you know the private parts and so on.

Females get a cycle called 'period' which then blood comes out of the vagina because it was supposed to be there to protect a you know, future child-."

"You don't have to say it like that-!"

And so then Ellie explained what is a period, why does it come, from where does it come, and what is its purpose.

Jeremy had grasped all the information in and yet was still confused, why don't names have one as well but at least in a different way? they should suffer like the females too, even if he is a male himself.

To which Ellie can only facepalm to and reply, "I don't know, why don't you ask Grayson? He might know as he is a doctor."

Jeremy only nodded again and asked for bonding and cuddling time and Ellie agreed but before moving or going to anywhere she placed a hand on her abdomen again and Jeremy watched, fascinated, as colourful magic wrapped itself in and diminish the pain.

"You know, I always miss you when you're gone for training and work and visiting old people and travelling, I just miss you loads Len and want to be with you, we have missed the days of us having out, so could we just start hanging out again and have fun? Ty is kinda away with that girl-Serra? you said is his mate and she hadn't been allowing us to hang out as much, and care with bonnie and Darlene and I'm just left all alone as Vicki hangs out with people her age."

"Oh, I didn't know that Jer, I'll start to spend all my time and more time for you and with you. And I'll see what's these two idiotic girls [Darlene and Serra] are up to with our best friends and then we'll have a big hang out as a family, okay?"

"Okie."

And Ellie did what she said. In fact, she started to hang out with everyone else more yet still goes for work and hangs with her vampires and all, and Serra and Darlene were separated from the group for short notice till they see what is wrong with them, family is first and they do not have that title nor do they deserve it.

──────

Yo!

Sorry, but the updates are mostly on Saturday's now because I am busy but I'll try to get more updates as I have four more chapters that I have already wrote the ideas for and need to work on in my drafts and then publish them.

Last paragraph I as debating whether to write yet or not but I decided against it lmao.

Thanks for 50k!

Have some 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮.

Bye now!