014 ✧ Mikaelson's ¹

THIS CHAPTER IS CANCELLED AND IS NOT A PART OF THE STORY ANYMORE, THE ONES THAT WORK ARE A FEW CHAPTERS LATER - SOME ARE THE SAME BUT READ CHAPTER 23 TO KNOW!

THERE IS NO SPECIFIC AGE WHERE SHE MET THEM, I'M JUST SHOWING THE MEETINGS.

THIRD P.O.V:

Ellie went to sleep and 'woke up' in her dreamland.

She hadn't been there for a while, too busy with training in real life by herself and going to self-defense classes and courses, as well as hanging out with her family and friends.

She began to walk around one of the fields she has lost in thought.

Finn Mikaelson was just sitting on a rock next to a lake, he too was lost in thought.

Then the eldest male Mikaelson stood up, that is a familiar heartbeat of power, and nobody comes there, just her.

He stood up quickly and turned around, there she was, in the middle of a field while twirling every once in a while looking lost in thought.

He stood there looking like an idiot before running to her, ـــــFinn hadn't seen her in a while, and in her dreamland every magical/supernatural creature goes back to being human besides her, she practices her magical powers there.

Lena heard someone approaching at a fast human speed and she looked up to see Finn Mikaelson a few feet away from her and she too grinned.

She ran up to him and caught him in a huge bear hug muttering 'I missed you' over and over again and him returning the gesture.

They caught up and were throwing smiles at each other every few moments and Lena thought that it's time to tell him the truth.

And so she did, he was shocked for a moment and stood still, shocked by his actions in that TV show she called it and shocked of her life.

-Ellie showed him the technology and thought him everything she could.

★~(◡﹏◕✿)

Meeting Kol was interesting, Ellie was hanging out with her best friends who she counts as a family before she took a nap and 'woke up' in a completely chaotic place, blood, and corpses everywhere before she spun around and noticed the source, it was, of course, KOL MIKAELSONN!!

She did not back away in fear as he thought she would, no she has seen and done worse so this was fine, he speed-walked to her and cornered her in a wall, "oh so little pretty girl is not afraid, that's new."

She hummed and dodged his grip before walking around him like he is the prey.

"Why would I be afraid of you, Kol Mikaelson? I have seen worse than this, but you are unique in your away mmm." She said as she continued to him and walk around him.

Kol's face held a look of confusion wondering how this strange pretty girl knows his name and seemingly everything about him and is not afraid of him!!

And let's not forget he feels a weird feeling around his heart when she comes closer to him, WHAT THE HELL?!

Ellie looked at him for a moment before introducing herself saying, "I'm Ellie Malou Gilbert, pleasure to meet me I'm sure, so wanna get you fixed up, Mr. Mikaelson?"

Get me fixed? He thought but you know, you only live once -or so he thinks lol- so, let's do shit.

A FEW HOURS IN MINDSCAPE LATER

Ellie and Kol became- dare I say- friends and it was nice and chaotic, they both love it.

★~(◡﹏◕✿)

Ellie met Niklaus when she was in New York City.

Ellie was with her dad, Jeremy and Luna that time, she was holding Luna while reading a book in a cafe, (Jeremy was with John).

Then she thought she heard something or someone opening the door so she glanced at the door and locked eyes with an ocean blue eyed man.

She smirked but hid it underneath her book while petting her cat then drinking some of the coffee she ordered.

Said ocean blue eyed man was intrigued by the 5'6 and growing teenager so he smirked internally, ordered his cup of coffee before sitting two table away from her.

They both could hear everything around them and were watching each other discreetly, they both found each other interesting and the day went by.

Luna meowed as she finished eating her muffin nicely, she didn't dirty her face, the couch where they were sitting, the floor or the table.

Ellie smiled as she scratched her cute cat's head before finishing her third drink and cake then neatly placed her things in her bag, payed then left while holding her cat again but not before glancing at the ocean blue eyed strawberry blond hair (or dirty blonde?) male and winking.

The male's eyes never left her figure and he too payed then went after, he did not know why was he interested and intrigued in her, he have never and I mean never been interested in a woman like that before.

He caught up to her in no time and talk a breath before walking closer to her and asking, "hello Miss?"

He was being polite! He realized, that was new.

"Oh, hello Mister, what can I help you with?" She too was being polite in the first and she was almost gonna a marathon after realising said man is NIKLAUS MIKAELSON!

Not because she was scared, no, it was because she was excited and he literally is one of her crushes!

He took her hand and gave it a kiss without breaking eye contact and asked, "May I know of your name, pretty lady?"

"You ran after me to ask for my name? That's nice, love." She smirked, "I'm Lena Malou, you?"

Before he could talk she continued, "oh I know, Niklaus Mikaelson, you don't need to tell me anything, love, I already know."

He was totally flabbergasted he could barley see what is going on around him before he snapped out of it and hid his surprise with a smirk, "oh but love, how do you know who I am, Miss Malou that I heard such great things about?" He asked his voice low and husky next to her ear.

She smirked back and mocked, "oh but love, I know a lot of things, far too many things for you to worry about."

Luna was looking between the both of them with watching eyes almost gonna roll them thinking, oh just kiss already.

They exchanged a few chats before making up and smirking and exchanging numbers and before she left, Ellie whispered in his ear, "oh and I know where the newest doppelganger is and I can help you but we gotta trust each other first, love." She kissed him on the cheek, winked and disappeared.

★~(◡﹏◕✿)

Haha ya'll gotta wait for Mikaelson's part 2

Sorry for the less updates, I'm dealing with a lot of life problems right now so yeah, I'll update whenever I can.

Have a piece of yer favourite 🧀.