20 ✧ Caroline

*the gif is above 'cuz it's not loading down here*

The promised double update is heree

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

[age:14 y & 10 M- Mar 2014]

Caroline was looking for Ellie to ask her for interrogation for Serra and Darlene and then to hang out.

Finally, she found her humming as she played the piano with one hand while the other one was petting Mei.

"Hey, Ellie!"

Ellie looked up, "Oh heyyy Caree! How are you? Do you need me for something? Or just want a hug? Want to talk? Want something? Anything?"

Caroline barely had time to process what Ellie was saying before she placed both of her hands on Ellie's shoulders and said, "Ellie, sweetie, breath, okay? I'll answer all of your questions but don't-don't go all on me like that okay?" then she took a breath and continued. "I'm amazing how about you? Yeah I just wanted to ask of you to have an interrogation for the 'idiotic girls' and I won't mind a hug after what happened and if you have time, maybe we could hang out after we talk to the girls?"

Ellie gave a smile to Caroline before standing up to give her answer, "I'm cool, sure we could maybe even ask Venu-chan to help, I'll give you all hugs you want and yeah sure, we can hang out whenever you want and... whenever I have free time okay? Just let me call a vampire to delay a meeting for planting wolfsbane and vervain around commoners till another two days, alright? Is that okay?"

"Yeah, all good!" Caroline picked up Mei and continued, "I'll put her in your bedroom that is so awesome and amazing! Then I'll come to meet you downstairs! Don't rush yourself! Change and the come to me so we'll leave."

Ellie gave a nod, patted Mei's head, and rushed outside to call the said vampire, "Hello Acheron, yeah I'm calling to inform you and the others to hold and delay the meeting that was supposed to be in three hours for tomorrow at four sharp, please inform everyone else if they had not heard me already."

Ellie also has werewolves in her team and she tries to make vampires and werewolves in as much harmony as possible.

"Consider it done, ma'am."

"Thank you!"

Ellie smiled and rushed back into the house to her room where her cats were poking each other and said, "Ayo lovelies, I need you to poke each other not, I love you and rather you be healthy so be nice okay? I'm gonna go change and leave with Care, I'll be back before five PM, is that alright?"

Sasori, the second oldest cat nodded and said, "Don't leave for too long we don't like it when you're far, and I don't to be around them too much, Kenma is fine but the girls like to be weird and to annoy me when I'm trying to contact you by our cat-telepathy¹."

Ellie gave a nod and replied, "yeah, okay" before turning her attention to the female cats, "Luna and Mei don't annoy them too much, be nice", and then finally she looked at Kenma and said "you can play on my bed with your own toys", then she looked at them all together, "and be nice, not play nice, just be nice to each other, after all, we're all one family."

"Yeah, one big family." Sasori cat-deadpanned.

Ellie bonked him softly on the head before going to finally change to leave with Care.

──────

"Sorry for being late. I had a talk with my cats."

"It's okay, so what's the plan?"

"We will call them to this place Venuhya located and say we wanna have a chat, and we'll see from there."

Surprisingly, they both came.

"What do you want?" they stated together.

"Hm? Oh, we wanna have a talk about how you were trying to distance us from each other."

"We just wanted to have friends for ourselves."

"By distancing a whole group from each other?"

"We're sorry."

"And I don't care, therefore apology declined, learn how to respect people and friendship first before coming to us again."

Then both Ellie and Caroline disappeared in thin air, dramatically courtesy of The former.

"THAT WAS SO BADASS!" screamed Caroline in excitement.

"sure was", Ellie half-heartedly agreed, "Now let's hang out and go to the mall, what do you say?"

"YES! But can we go to my favourite one in- ?"

"In Arlington? Yeah, sure we can."

──────

yuh!

End of chapter, how are you guys?

Guanchen Liu as Acheron [the vampire]

I purposely wrote "I'm amazing" and "I'm cool" because this is their way of talking to each other

And there is obviously more to the interrogation conversation between the girls but I'm too lazyyy

have some 🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯.