004 ✧ Growing up III, daycare, timeskips and Jeremy

[age:almost two-May 31st 2000]

Ellie walks around a lot.

Moves things with her mind, and meets with animals that come over behind her house.

She found out she can understand animals!

It was by accident, she met her first squirrel for Stefan's army of squirrels.

Here is how it went:

Ellie was having her usual walk around the house with her kittens following her around like little ducklings.

But before that we'll have to introduce the kittens:

Her kittens were very intelligent and in her opinion, the most adorable and beautiful kittens to ever exist.

One had dark red fur and gorgeous brown eyes, a male, it was named Sasori, after our dear Sasori from the anime, Naruto.

One was a spotted/calico cat with golden eyes, another male called Kenma.

One had black fur and stunning green eyes, a female, called Mei.

And the last one had white fur and startlingly blue eyes, another female called Luna.

Now back to the squirrel:

Ellie walked with the kittens, stopping to pet one of them for a few moments before continuing.

Then she heard something coming closer to fall on her head so she moved herself and her kittens before it did, ─she has been practicing with Marcella on reflexes─, so she knew what to do.

"Stupid little human, I wanted to see in pain, dodged it."

So she thought out loud, "how rude!"

"Oh, so it can understand me? Troublesome, troublesome."

"Still rude!"

Then she finally liked up to see that it was a squirrel, so she waved but still said: "rude squirrel that I'm going to name Nara 'cause he reminds me of the Naras!", then added, " I'm not an it, I'm a she thank you very much, but I wouldn't mind them either."

"Oh well, I could care less troublesome human."

"Can I at least know who you are?"

"You already 'named' me Nara, so what do you want?"

"I don't know! Just to pass the time I guess."

"Eh, I'm Taida."

"That means lazy, figures."

"Now I must be going, silly human."

"Yes, yes can't keep me company can you? But can I at least meet your family?"