●Patched●

Today was Saturday I didn't really expect to do much but chill around the house with Aria and probably do something later. Though she sure did surprise me.

"Mommy"

"Yes love"

"Can I go over my daddy's house?"

"Um sure let me just call him"

Well that's weird just a couple days ago she would have said different but Oh Well kids change their mind all the time right?

Phone conversation

Hello

Hey que

What's up something wrong?

No Aria wants to talk to you

Hi daddy

Hi babygirl what's up

Can I come over your house today?

Sure

*thinks for a second * can I spend the night too?

Of course you can.

Okay I'll be there later

Bye sweetheart I love you

I love you too daddy.

Jacquees POV

I told Airen she'd come around soon enough but No she didn't want to believe me. Hopefully she'd be good with Lyla being over here I already know they didn't get off on a good foot.

Arias POV

And everything is working out nice. I changed my little plan though. I'm Okay with Que Now but I just don't like that girl he trying to date. Well that won't be for long. I don't know if I like my mom and Jordan being together. I mean they're Okay but I don't know.

I might just want my mom and dad back together like they were before. Imma just work out one plan at a time.
Later on

"You be good while you're at your dad's house Okay?"

"Yes ma'am "

"Listen to what he tells you No smart mouthing. "

"I won't...... do I have to listen to that Lizzie girl."

"Only if its reasonable."
Aria POV

Hmmm it won't be she's got it coming for her.

At Ques house

"And her toothbrush and everything is in her bag.Have fun and listen to your dad."

"Okay mommy" she said and gave me a kiss and ran off.

I turned to walk out the door but que grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Wait Ren"

"What"

"I'm so sorry for everything I done and said. Especially the whole abortion thing I didn't mean it and if I did I wouldn't be trying this hard."

"Mmhm "

"You forgive me?"

"Did you get your little results back?"

"Yeah"

"Is she yours"

"Yeah " he said and looked down.

I pushed him back And said "I told you that already next time listen"

"I knew you were right but you was cutting into me so hard I didn't have anything else."

"Smh I can't stand you sometimes"

"I love you too " he said and pulled me into a hug "No more of this arguing right "

"If you keep our kid alive for the night sure"

Just then we heard a loud thud. Me and quis turned our heads and heard Aria say.

"I'm okayyy!"

"Good luck with that. " I said and walked out the door.

"Ari you good"

"Yeah I am your bed is too bouncy to flip on"

"Yeah let's get you off of that before you break something. Besides Lyla is coming over and she said she has something for you."

I rolled my eyes Why is she trying to kiss up so hard. She isn't gonna stay long.

"Ooo I can't wait to see what it is."

Time to put my plan in action

••••••••••••••••••••••••
5 comments to get the next update
Look at Aria Now.

What do y'all think she's about to do?

How about que and airen patching up think it was for the better?