●Oh great ●

•Airen's POV•

I pulled up to my dance studio which I owned it's called Perfection dance studio. I was proud of myself because I opened it all on my own and it's one of the most known dance studios in the state. As I walk into the studio I am greeted by my best friend Izzy.

"Hey girl! Where have you been I've been calling you all morning?"

I put my stuff down and sat at my desk.

"I would have been here if your niece would learn how to eat faster."

"Leave my niece alone she acts just like you did when you were little. But anyways guess what."

"What?"

"I got tickets to see Jacquees in concert."

Just then my face froze and I thought to my self oh gosh.

Me and jacquees used to be friends a while ago until he got famous and started traveling and we lost contact with each other along the way. Izzy doesn't know we ever hooked up so she doesnt understand how awkward this is going to be.

"And guess what else? I got us backstage passes so we can go see him. Kinda like a old friend reunion."

"Oh great" I said half hearted "When is the concert"

"Tonight "

I had to think if something to get me out of this situation.

"I don't have a babysitter so I can't go" I said while crossing my fingers behind my back.

"I already asked my sister to babysit so we are good"

I slightly chuckled and said dryly "Perfect "

"Yeah and tonight is going to be perfect! We should go to the mall right now."

"Iz I just got here"

"Well you don't have a class to teach today and your the boss you can leave when you want." Izzy said while pulling me out the door to the parking lot.

Just perfect

••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I sorta forgot I was writing this. Anyways I'm going to be updating this a lot so I can get finished with this before I start school again. So I might have another chapter out tonight.