●Intro●

Hi I'm Airen, 24 years old and I  have a 4 year old daughter named Aria. I'm single as of right now and trying to keep it that way. I own my own dance company called Perfection Dance studio. I only hang out with one person a lot and that's my friend Isabella but I've always called her Izzy since we met eachother in preschool......

Hiii my name is Aria I'm four  years old annndddd I love my mommy and my mommy's friend Izzy I call her Auntie Izzy and my bestfriend forever Riley. I like to dance at my mommy's studio and when I'm older I want to be just like her. I have long, bushy black hair and my mom says I have the prettiest smile she's ever seen...

Hey the name's Izzy I'm 23 years old, single, Im not really looking but I'm not afraid to talk to anyone. My daughters name is Riley and she's 4 years old going on 16 she's a handful but at least she has a friend who is equally crazy. They remind me of Airen and myself inseparable....

Hellooooo I'm Riley umm I'm four and I like to play with my best friend Aria and I like to color and dance and sing. I have straight brown hair and big  brown eyes....

Other Characters as of now :

Jacquees

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So how is it so far should I continue?