▫Epilogue▫

Airen POV

"Smile Ari and Jai." I said taking multiple pictures and scanning them too see the best one.

"JaiJai why you mugging in every picture." Que said uploading one to instagram and picking her up to put her in the car.

"She gets it from you."
Que said bumping into me as Aria giggled and hopped in the car. I glared at Que playfully and he laughed.

We were heading to Jai's 1st birthday party which was at a water park. It would be more fun for the older kids rather than Jai who was already in a pissy mood.

Her theme was under the Sea picked by yours truly and of course Aria helped.

The party was a success and everybody had a good time. Aria felt on top of the world when we said she could blow out JaiJais candle, for obvious reasons. Then a short reminder that it wasn't her birthday so stop bossing everyone around.

The day ended with the kids falling asleep in the car. After putting them in bed Que and I just chilled and enjoyed each other's presence since this is the last time for a while due to him going back on tour.

He took a long time off traveling too far from home and I knew I couldn't keep him forever. Plus I planned to go back to the studio full time instead of part time because even with all the teachers my studio still needs me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
The next day
Que POV

"You go kill it daddy" Aria said grabbing my face.

"You know I will." I said and we did our infamous handshake.

"You wanna come on stage with me?"

"Yasss. This is my moment." Aria said almost walking out on stage but I pulled her back.

"Not so fast." I said and put some headphones on her so her hearing won't be damaged from being on stage. Jai had a matching pair and she laughed while Airen held her. I gave Airen a kiss and walked on stage with Aria in my arms. The crowd went crazy when they seen her.

"They love me" she said as she wiggled her way down and grabbed a mic.

"How you doing everybody!!" she said nearing the edge of the stage. Just in case the security guards were right by her. She just ate up all the attention they were giving her.

"Hit It boys" she said and Trap Queen started playing.

"I'm like hey wassup hello!" she said and pointed the mic to the audience so they could sing the next verse. I looked at Airen in the wings and saw her laughing hard.

As Aria was doing the whip and the song changed to Watch Me whip/nae nae I just sat down as I watched as my daughter was taking over my concert. The crowd was loving it and after the song was over I tried getting Aria off the stage so I could actually sing but she was too busy having a conversation.

"Ooo I like your case where did you get it from." she said touching the case and then taking a picture with the girl.

Since I couldn't get her Airen came on and again the crowd went wild. She waved and flipped Aria over her shoulder as everyone laughed and Aria blew kisses goodbye.

I stepped to the Mic as Future Baby Mama started playing.

All them stars in the sky can't shine like you on your worse day, you make everything all good 24/7 birthday. Don't let the talk round town bring you down they just extra. Don't converse with these lames they just tryna finesse ya. Can't nobody else even handle you I just wanna put my hands round you.

I looked over and pointed to Airen as she danced with Aria standing on her feet.

There she go looking like my Future Baby Mama can't nobody do your body like my body I'm sorry. Your mama know what it is, I'm about to give her all of her grandkids.

Saying there she go looking like my future baby mama, can't nobody do your body like my body I'm sorry your mama know what it is I'm about to give her all of her grandkids.

I went to go pull Airen back out from backstage and danced her back to where I was before. Jai stayed behind because she fell asleep but Aria came back out.

I'll write your name in the living room wall, put your picture in a frame you can tell the world. I ain't ashamed baby you can have it all give you my last name you can tell the world.

My baby the best number one in the nation yeah I heard they hating but what they really saying your mama gone know bout our sexual relation. When I come up to her front door saying.

Aria was dancing with the crowd as I was dancing around with Airen then balloons released and everybody started bouncing them around and Aria threw some around too.

There she go looking like my Future Baby Mama can't nobody do your body like my body I'm sorry. Your mama know what it is, I'm about to give her all of her grandkids.

Saying there she go looking like my future baby mama, can't nobody do your body like my body I'm sorry your mama know what it is I'm about to give her all of her grandkids, grandkids.

I pulled Airen into a tight hug as the person watching JaiJai brought her out and put her in my arms. Aria stopped throwing balloons and came up to hug both of us. At this moment nothing else really mattered it felt like it was just us four.

We've been through a lot in these past 2 years and now that I have them I never want to be without them again. They are what makes my world spin and I wouldn't have it any other way.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Talk about a heartfelt ending. It was so bittersweet ending this book and I just loved writing it so much even though it took a while to write the epilogue. Being this my first book it turned out great. Other than that I am of course starting another book soon. Though someone said I should make a sequel to this and I just wanna know if yall would like me to do so, so comment your thoughts on this and what was your favorite part in the book.

It was real FBM readers ❤