⚫Lets Dance⚫

Jacquees POV

"Ooo where you frommm, must be heaven. You'd be rich if looking good was your profession. Think I'm in love cause you so sexy. Boy I ain't talking about you I'm talking about my own reflection."

"Aria I think After 15 times of listening to that song we need to give it a break." I said to her as she kept singing and dancing in the mirror.

It was just us two here. Airen and JaiJai went to Airen's mom's house for the day and Aria refused to go. As I was trying to coax her out of playing the song again someone knocked on the door.

"As if I wasn't already doing something." I said unlocking the door. To my surprise a old "friend" was there. I use the term friend loosely.

"Lyla"

"Jacquees" she said folding her arms.

"How did you know where I stayed."

"I know people." She said walking inside. I was about to snatch her back outside but Aria came in the room.

"Daddy who is---" I turned around to see Aria mean mugging Lyla.

"Daddy I think you forgot to take out the trash." She said looking her up and down.

Lyla rolled her eyes and looked over at the table to where a family portrait was.

"Oh and your still with that Airen girl. And you guys had another baby. So cute."

"Yeah we're married." I said eying her.

"Well now you're gonna be married with 3 kids."

"Huh"

She walked back towards the door to reveal I'm guessing a friend holding a baby who couldn't be more than a year.

"Um what's that?" I said.

"Your son." She said picking him up and saying something to her friend who left After. Getting into another car leaving Lylas in the driveway. Aria eyed the car.

"That's not my son." He said pushing him back when she tried to give him to Que.

"Yes he is he looks like you."

Even Aria could see that he didn't.

"Well I'm here now might as Well bond with him." She said sitting on the couch.

Aria mouthed to que while Lyla wasn't looking to sit down and play along.

Arias POV

So this chick is back for more fun with me. Seems like they just can't get enough of me. Now she's trying to say this baby is my dad's. Ha. That's cute. The baby looks nothing like my dad but as always I have a plan to Run her off once and for all.

She wants to tango, Let's dance.

"Don't you want to come meet your baby brother?" Lyla said
I walked over to her and picked up the baby's hand.

"What's his name?"

"Jackson" I rolled my eyes and played a little with the baby. I feel so sorry that he has a mom that's a bitch. It's so sad.

A couple minutes later

I was upstairs for a while figuring out what to do first. I decided to do something innocent first. I tip toed downstairs and saw Lylas purse . I grabbed it and went in the kitchen.

I put her purse on the counter and sat on the counter. I went through her purse and broke mostly everything in it. Lipstick, mirror, eyeliners, eyeshadows. I took out her Wallet and looked through it.