●Just Fine●

One hour later

"So on a scale of one to ten how mad was he."

"I would say an 11"

"Dang you messed up"

"Thanks for the moral support Iz "

"You welcome Ren "

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. I don't know if I was expecting a call or a text from Que or not but it would have been nice.

Probably because I don't like him being mad at me and mostly because I haven't been away from Aria not knowing were she's going to be at. Though I suppose she is okay she is with her dad at least.

I scroll down my instagram like always and I see Que posted a picture of him and Aria at the carnival.

@Jacquees: Me and my little princess

They look so cute  together. She was definitely his twin. I loved seeing all the nice comments but I try to skip over the bad ones. It's whatever though the good outweighs the bad.

At the carnival

"That ride was so fun! Can we get on the roller coaster next?"

"Sure but after that you gotta eat something. You can't be just riding rides all day."

"Can I get cotton candy?"

"Whatever my princess wants."

"Yay! You're the best daddy in the world, mommy never let's me have just cotton candy for lunch. I wish she still would have came though. "

"Yeah"

Jacquees pov

Maybe she could have came I don't know. I still have mixed feelings about the situation. I think maybe I was a little too hard on her. Nah I gotta stick to my word she was wrong I was right.

End of pov

Back at Airens house

"What you smiling at." Izzy asked looking over at my phone.

"Awww they look so cute" she said grabbing the phone. "Can I like it."

"No!" I said snatching the phone out her hand.

"Why not"

"I don't know knowing how mad he is he'll probably block me."

"You over exaggerating "

"I might be but you still can't like it" I said locking my phone.

It shouldn't have to be like this.

◁◁◁◁◁◁◁◁◁◁◁◁◁◁

Who do you think is wrong?

Should Que forgive her?

Vote and comment !

▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷