●Normal Day●

9:00am

My alarm clock woke me up nearly scaring me to death like always. I hate getting up early but I have places to be and things to do. Sleeping in isn't one of them.

After scrolling through twitter and instagram I made my way to the bathroom

"Huh another day."

I did all my hygiene stuff and made my way to my closet. I put on some jeans, a Los Angeles shirt, some black Jordan's and made my way back to my bathroom.

I put my hair up in a curly bun, my usual style, because it's no point in trying to do something fancy to my hair when all it's going to do is sweat out at my dance class.

Now that I was all ready I went in my daughter, Aria's room, to wake her up.

"Come on Ari It's time to get up" I said while tapping her lightly.

"But I got up yesterday" she whined while pulling the cover over her head.

"Well yesterday isn't today" I said while helping her out of bed.

"Ugh Why does this school thing have to happen everyday"

"School is good for you and you get to see all your friends" I said while picking her up and taking her into the bathroom.

"I don't like them as much ad you think"

I decided to dress her in a purple dress, some white sandals and I  put her hair up into a ponytail.

•Downstairs in the kitchen•

"Ari If you don't eat faster you're going to be late for school"

I'm late dropping her off at school just about everyday. It's all because she decided to eat breakfast like she has all the time in the world.

*Aria starts to eat slower*

"Aria Faith  I am not playing with you right now hurry up or go to school hungry"

*Aria scrunches her face up starts to eat normally*

I swear this girl loves to test me

•At Aria's preschool•

"Okay bye Ari have a good day and be nice" I said while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll try to"

After that I got in my car and made my way to my dance studio.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●