●F'ked Up●

The next day

Aria had me running around all day yesterday after getting from Izzy's house. She made me get all types of frozen things including a shirt for me and a phone case. I was so tired after coming home I collapsed on my bed after getting Aria to sleep. I laid there for a minute until I heard my phone buzz.

"Must be Jordan " I said picking up my phone and looking at the screen.

It was Izzy

"Hello"

"Omg have you seen jacquees' instagram?"

"No why?"

"Well Let's just say I Found out why He's been so busy."
She hangs up

I raised up and went on instagram typing in Que's name. I looked at a recent picture and saw him and some girl all caked up.

I scrolled down and that really all you saw. I scrolled to Where the picture of Aria used to be and didn't see it anymore.

"OH HELL NAH "

I was fuming with rage. He doesn't care and he never did. I knew it was a mistake bringing him in Aria's life.

I angrily texted Jordan.

-We need to talk right now

-Okay give me 10 minutes

After texting him I got back on the phone with Izzy.

"HE DID WHAT?!! HE GOT US F'KED UP! GONNA REJECT MY NIECE! I'LL KILL HIM!"

"Izzy"

"*cursing in Spanish*"

"IZZY"

"WHAT"

"Could you calm your bilingual ass down!"

"Sorry.....We still gone kill him right. "

"Not yet I have to figure this all out with him first besides Jordan is coming over to talk about this and I can't be in kill mode."

"Oooo y'all gonna fuck that  frustration out. "

"And this is when I hang up."

"Have fun, bye love."

I don't know How I deal with her sometimes. I heard the door and hopped down the stairs to go get it.

"What's up babygirl?"

"I'm not in the mood for cute names I'm furious. "

"Why?"

So I told him all about what happened and about what Izzy said too.

"Well I told you that"

"Thanks captain obvious, should have known he was gonna act like that."

"Well what are you gonna do?"

"What could I do? I have full custody of her technically you do to and I don't care about the money I've been taking care of her this whole time so.."

"Why don't you just talk to him and see What's up?"

"Okay I'll call him when I get a chance so we can talk about this. But if he left once I don't want him back in her life just to leave again. I'm not gonna put my 3 year old through that."

"Because you're a strong independent black woman" Jordan said with a smirk.

"Shut up" I said and pushed him.

"We got it though, this ain't nothing we can't handle. It'll be just like before I moved."

Just like old times

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
If there is enough comments i will post the next chapter .