●Mistakes Made●

I couldn't help but feel regretful for what I've done to Que and Aria. Que really has me thinking now... I mean what if Izzy wouldn't have had tickets to that concert would I ever have told him. Sure I would have seen him later in life but how later.....

"Mommy you want to play dress up?"

"Sure but first we have to have a big girl talk"

"About what mommy" she said while climbing on my lap.

"You remember that time you asked about your dad" This was more difficult than I thought.

"Yeah"

"And you remember mommy's friend that we had lunch with ?"

"Que, Yeah I remember"

"Well ---"

My sentence was cut off by Jacquees walking in.

Aria looked at me and looked at Que and asked me.

"He's my daddy?"

Well that was simple. I nodded my head and her face filled up with excitement. She jumped of my lap and ran into Que's arms.

"Dadddyyyyyy!!!"

"Hey babygirl"

She gave him a kiss on the cheek. It was so much joy on her face it was bittersweet.

"Mommy this is the best day ever. " she said hugging Que tighter.

"Ready to go Aria."

"Yeah where are we going? "

"It's a surprise. It's a long overdue daddy daughter day."

He glared at me saying that last sentence making Sure I caught it because it was obviously intended for me.

"Mommy you wanna go? "

"No baby you go have fun." I said while looking Que in the eyes.

She climbed down from Que's arms and came over and gave me a kiss.

"Bye mommy."

"Bye"

After that she ran over to Que grabbing his hand and pulled him out the door.

"Come on we go things to do."

Well at least one good thing happened today. I don't know how I'm going to get Que to forgive me. That is if he ever does.

◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐
Sorry if this part was kinda boring I'll make Sure to make the next part interesting.

Rate, comment and share