●Difficult●

Airen's POV

After venting to  Izzy I felt a little bit better about the whole situation. What is really going to be difficult is getting Aria to stop being so stubborn about the whole situation. Might as well try to do it right now I have to fix  things.

I walked up to Arias room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it"

"Ari who else would it be?"

"Santa"

"Why would-- never mind just open up"

She opened up the door and walked back over to sit on her bed. I sat next to her and said.

"So What's up"

"Nothing much. Just preschool trying to learn those colors and stuff."

"Aria Hope I am serious"

She looked around the room then looked down at the ground

"Why did you say that to your dad?"

"Because he was being mean and he was raising his voice and it made you upset. And I don't like to see you sad mommy because it makes me sad. Plus you were raising your voice too and you never do that. That is till "He" came.

"So that was the reason huh"

"Yeah I think it was better just you and me not me you and Jacquees"

"Aria I know you were mad and just looking out for me but that's still No way to talk to your dad."

"He isn't my dad he's your friend Jacquees"

I face palmed my forehead then I heard the doorbell.

"Ugh what now. "

I walked to the door with Aria following behind me. I opened the door to see No one else but Jacquees.

"Speaking of the devil."

Aria said rolling her eyes and putting her hands on her hips.

"little girl No more repeating  what Grandma says okay."

"Okayyy " She said leaning on my leg.

"Can I come in"

"Yes" "No"

"Aria do you wanna go in your room"

"No mommy"

"Then behave" I said through gritted teeth

"Fine"

All three of us made our way to the couch and Aria hopped on my lap making Sure to not Sit by Que.

"Okay so what you wanna talk about. "

"Well I'm not gonna waste your time imma get straight to the point."

"And that point is"

"I want us to be better... all of us. Our relationship Me and arias relationship I just want us to be good. "

Well long story short we made up and him and Aria are fairly good now I think the baby doll he got her kinda won her over. Things are good between us but I don't want us getting too close. There still some things that hasn't been addressed or talked about. Things that could change how we are right now I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there.

How was it?

What do you think the big secret is?

Should Airen and Jacquees get together or stay friends?

Vote and Comment I love feedback