SnapChat (Y/N's POV)

Y/N tried her best to ignore the message. She knew that if she answered she would fall back into him.

(Quackhead): Hellooo??
(Quackhead) sent you a snap!
(Quackhead): Bitch ass hoe answer me rn! 🔪🔪

Y/N grinned, Big Q normally spams her, but his insults were starting to be a bit repetitive.

She gave in and opened the snap. Q was fucking adorable when he wanted to be. He stood there in his favourite shirt and beanie, smiling mischievously.

Y/N was appreciating her friend before she noticed where he was.

In her back yard.

Near her window.

"You little shit" She chuckled and looked up at the window while Alex crawled through.

"Hey thiccy booty bitchy" Q laughed, jokingly grunting and wiggling his eyebrows.

Y/N covered her mouth as she wheezed for air, Quackity was the type of asshole you couldn't stay mad at.

"You bitch!" She shoved her friend as he approached her, making him stumble backwards. "Hey!" he laughed.

"Y/N??" her mother yelled up "IS SOMEONE UP THERE WITH YOU?"

Y/N stopped for a second and opened her door. "JUST ALEX, MOM!" she responded.

Quackity ran to the door and yelled down "HEY THERE PRETTY LADYYY!"

Y/N nudged him sharply "Stop hitting on my mom or I'll punt you!" she managed to threaten through giggles. Q held his hands up. "Owow- don't worry Y/N you're alllwaysss my number one"

The girl scoffed. "Obviously. But that's not the problem"

"then what is?" The boy tilted his head to the side.

"THE FACT THAT YOU'RE HITTING ON MY MOM!!!"