Phonecall (Q's POV)

I didn't go home. I just walked for what felt like forever. I was upset, angry.. I had every right to be.

Y/N played me like a fucking guitar.

My phone started beeping. I picked up "Hello?"

"Hey Quackity." Dream spoke through the phone. The guy sounded tired.

"What's up man?"

"Well.. It's about Y/N. We jut got out of the hospital"

"What?!" my back straightened. Was she okay?! "What the hell happened?! Is everything okay?!"

Dream went silent.

"Dream?"

No response.

I heard a chuckle from the other end of the phone "Not right now George, I'm on the phone... Stoooppp! No- no because I'm talking to Quackity."

I sighed. "DREAM."

"Sorry, George was-"

"-Being gay? Yeah, I heard."

"But everything's okay, she just passed out and I thought it'd be best to take her to the hospital. I'm about to drive her home from my place now... Unless you wanna pick her up?"

"We aren't really-"
"I know. But I think you two need to listen to eachother instead of yelling back and foruth like you're married"

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Alright. I'll pick her up. We can talk in the car."

"Perfectt! Come on now lover boy, times a' ticking!"

"You're lucky I know how to drive, unlike gEoRgE"

I heard someone grab the phone. "Shut up, Shut up, you're literally an idiot quackity, you thought Wilbur lives in london fuck you"

The three of us bursted into laughter.

"I'll see you soon."