Running (Y/N's POV)

We practically leapt into Q's car, laughing hysterically. The woman yelled after us, but we couldn't care less. We drove away and continued on to my house.

Q spoke in his fake english accent "Soo M'lady of M'ladyland am I just your taxi or will your mother dearest allow me in your home?"

I chuckled "Depends, good sir. Mother dearest will allow but mother dearest must know whether you shall stay the night."

We both were holding in laughter. "Hmm.. I shall consider it."

"Oh do, do stay the night. I hear a GhAsTlY storm is coming."

We parked outside my house, he got out his side of the car and opened my car door. He held his hand out. "I can't leave my fair lady worrying, I suppose I shall stay"

I took his hand and we exploded into childish giggles. The door opened.

A woman stood in the doorway. "Are you Q and Y/N?"

"Uhh, yeah. Why?" I turned to look at her.

"Oh thank god. Y/N your mom's been hella worried. Come on you two!"

We followed her into the house to find Karl, B/N and Mom in the lounge. "Mom? B/N? Karl?"

The three looked up. "Y/N?" Karl smiled. "Y/N!" B/N stood up and threw himself at me. He hugged me, holding my head protectively. "You fucking bit-"

"Baby, language." Mom crossed her arms. "I didn't raise you to have such a dirty mouth."

Karl chuckled. Mom stood and joined the hug. "Baby I'm so sorry.."

"For what?"

Mom broke down into tears. "Mom?"

"B/N?" he was silent. "B/N? Mom? What's wrong what's going-"

They both let go, they were smiling.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you,,, but we have something exciting.."

"Wait what?"

"It's time we introduced you to someone."

The woman smiled, and waved shyly.

"This here is Naomi. My girlfriend."

"Ahem?" Naomi put up her left hand to show a cute little ladybug engagement ring.

"Ah, sorry. Fiancé."

Naomi smiled "I've heard so much about you Y/N, I honestly feel so annoyed that I didn't meet you sooner!"

I just stood with my mouth wide open.

"Sweetheart? You good?" Q stared at me, worried.

"You're getting married? Without my permission?" I turned to Mom.

"Can I have your permission?"

I chewed my lip and looked between the two. "Does she make you happy?"

She looked to Naomi. "Yes."

"Alright then, you have my permission"

Mom pulled me into a hug. "I love you so much, mi tesoro"

"I love you too."