Preparing (Q's POV)

It was a few weeks before the wedding, everything had been sorted, apart from suits and dresses, so I was forced to go shopping.

"You're invited to the wedding, which means you gotta dress nice." B/N wrapped his arm around my shoulder

I sighed "Finneeee."

"And my dad" has kindly agreed to pay"

"Ok"

B/N was alright, he was just loud, and never shut the fuck up. It turns out that Y/N's Mom and Dad were still very good friends after their divorce 12 years ago, so him, his new wife and their daughter were invited.

We all gathered in the front yard. "Okay so, the boys come with me and Sasha, the girls go with Flo and Naomi."

Y/N's mother waves the girls over to her, she turns to Y/N's dad "So we'll see you in about... Three hours?"

He nodded "Hopefully, yeah. If B/N doesn't spend an hour trying on dresses."

"DAD!" B/N went bright red. "IT WAS ONE TIME!"

Karl giggled "When was this?"

"6 years go, when I got married to Sasha. He was throughly enjoying himself trying them on, especially the flowy ones."

B/N yelled again. "DAD!"

"Sorry for embarrassing you in front of your friends, champ."

"Oh I'm not-"

"He's my BOYFRIEND, Dad."

"Is he? Oh my god, sorry. I'm proud of you kiddo."

B/N and Karl smiled.

The guys hopped into her dad's car.
__________

"Alright, we finished that quick!" 2hrs later, we were paying for the final things.

"So boys, what shall we do?" Y/N's dad turned to us.

"Eat! I'm hungry!" B/N groaned, still holding Karl's hand.

"Alright, let's go then."

We drove to a drive thru and ordered food.

"Who's our date then Q? Got some pretty little cheerleader on the side? I wouldn't be surprised, you attract them like moths to a light"

I shook my head "No cheerleaders this time sir."

"Hm? Then who? Tell me about her!"

"Well, she likes to cook and play games. She's sarcastic, a little violent, crazy and impulsive. She argumentative, indecisive and a pain in the ass, but at the same time there's no other person for me, yknow? She's amazing"

B/N mock gagged. Karl nudged him sharply. "And what's her name?"

"Y/N."

Her dad choked on his food. "I'm sorry?"

"Y/N"

"As in, my baby girl?"

"Yes sir."

He choked a little more "holy fuck- Sasha you hearing this?"

Sasha sighed "Yes, I am. And I think that's adorable Q. You guys are sweet together"

I smiled "Thank you."

---------

HELLO
Mara here!

Right so I have a little desicion I need to make and I can't make it myself

So I'm gonna as you to decide:

I'm working on 2 fanfics

Flight (Wilbur x Reader)
And
Not On My Watch (George x Reader)

And I can't decide which one to publish first.

Flight is about a heartbroken Wilbur who loses the love of his life due to a fight, and tries to recover woth the help of Phil, Tommy, Techno, Tubbo and Kristin, but all he truly wants is his girlfriend back. It covers mature topics and I've only been working on it for a week.

Not On My Watch is about Y/N and her boyfriend of 2 years, George. George leaves to Florida for a few weeks and Y/N has to find other ways to keep her life fun with the help of her friends Foolish and (look at this, a cameo) Mara. I've been working on it for about a month now.

So which would you guys rather see first? Let me know

- Mara <3