Hidden Feelings Part 2 (Q's POV)

Ow.

That bit hurt, I'll admit that much.

I adjusted my beanie and smiled. "That's really weird, y'know."

 "How so?" A curious glance was thrown my way. "In our 7 years of friendship, we've never said 'I love you' to each other? Y/N chewed her lower lip thoughtfully, she nodded. "Yeah, I wonder why..."

I leaned over and gently moved some of her hair behind her ear, being so close to her gave me butterflies. We made eye contact. I felt like I lost control of my movements, my hand moved to her chin, my thumb brushing against her lower lip. we stayed like this for around 20 seconds? I don't know, I wasn't counting. I enjoyed every second of being this close to her, one small movement and I could press my lips to hers...

She was watching my every move, her breathing had slowed nervously, it felt like we'd been staring at each other for an eternity before I decided. Fuck it, what do I have to lose? I looked her in the eyes, looked down at her lips and looked back up. She nodded, giving me permission to kiss her.

That was all I needed, we locked lips, her arms wrapped around my shoulders, I placed my other hand on the back of her head, my fingers wrapped in her soft hair. I like I'd been released from a cage, as if I was free. I guess I was right, I had hid my feelings for what felt like years.

She moved to pull away. I immediately moved my hand from the back of her head and moved back slightly. "Is something wrong?" I asked, I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, of course not, I deeply cared for her. She shook her head, and chuckled. "No, I just needed air, why?"

"I uh-" I fiddled with my fingers awkwardly "I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable." Y/N smiled and moved towards me, softly kissing me again. She pulled away "You worry too much, but I see that as a good thing. It means you're respectful."

"Huh?" My eyebrows furrowed, confusion spread across my face. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you really care about your partners, fuckhead" She laughed, playfully punching my arm.

"Ah."

I leaned in to kiss her a third time, when someone poked their head out the window. "Aren't you two cold?" Y/N's Mom asked, I moved away at extreme speed, almost falling off the roof. "Did I interrupt something?" She smiled mischievously, gesturing to the birds "Careful, you have a audience"

"MOM!" Y/N burst into shocked laughter, my cheeks when pink with embarrassment before joining them.