Jealousy (Big Q's POV)

Okay Okay Okay, maybe I was a little bit jealous. Maybe what Y/N's mom said earlier just got to me. I'm not in love with her or anything. I'd know. And even if I did, she likes Sapnap. God. What does he have that I don't, huh?

Oh right.

He plays football.

Y/N likes football players, of course she likes Sapnap. I felt so stupid, why am I letting my stupid jokes get in the way of mine and Y/N's friendship? That's what matters. Us, as friends. We've been best friends for what? I don't know, years? I care so much for her happiness, so why can't I let this go?

I've always felt a pang of jealousy every time she brought a guy to meet me. I thought it was because I was just being protective or possessive because she's my best friend and I hate to see her heartbro-

"Q?" Y/N was right in front of me, her face centimetres away from mine. We made eye contact. The feeling returned, that feeling of fluster, the one that makes my heart go at a million miles per hour. I felt my hands trembling slightly as she softly wiped something from my cheek. "Q.. why are you crying?"

"Crying? Heh, I don't-"

"IDon't bullshit me, Q. You're crap at hiding things." Y/N sat down and took my hands, softly tracing the veins on my wrist. I felt my face heat up yet again. Damnit, why was this so hard to deal with?

"I just-" My voice cut off, why did my throat get so dry?

"It's about me and Sapnap." She sighed, "You're worried about me."

I looked up, she's psychic, I hope she doesn't guess why.

"I know why, Q."

FUCK.

"You don't want me getting hurt." the girl smiled and looked at her knees. My head shot up. "Ah- Uh- Yeah" I smiled slightly before removing my hands from her grasp, violently wiping tears from my cheeks. "Yeah-yeah, haha, god I'm such a crybaby.. I just thought about.. last time, where you were crying so hard and you just.." Y/N stopped me there. "No. No. You are not a crybaby. It's okay to cry, but I don't really wanna talk about last time. You know Sapnap, and you trust him, right?"

I sniffed. "Yeah, of course I do." She stood up. "Then I trust him too, he wouldn't hurt me."

"I'm still gonna threaten him though." I responded. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Of course" a smile crept up on her face, the smile I knew better than anyone.

"Wanna go grab chipotle?" We both looked to each other in unison.

and then burst into laughter