Consciousness (Y/N's POV)

The blonde man approached my bed and softly moved hair out of my eyes.

He was tall, his hair softly curled upwards at the front. His cheeks and nose were littered with petite freckles. His eyes were a friendly, grass green. Framing his face was a charming patch of blonde fuzz on his chin, you could hardly call it a beard, but it added warmth to his kind smile.

"Hello?" He spoke again, staring down in concern. "Oh- uh.. Hi"

"Sorry, my name is Clay, um.. What's yours?"

"Y/N." I smiled slightly. He seemed quite sweet, if a little bit sheepish. "Well, it's nice to know your name-" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "My friends Nick and George should be here soon, so you'll get to meet them too."

"Oh- cool."

The nurse approached "Alright Miss Y/N, do you know why you fell unconscious?"

I shook my head "No... No idea."

The nurse nodded "Mm... I have a feeling... Have you drank any water recently?"

I searched through my brain. Come to think of it... "No, my friend normally reminds me but we're not speaking right now"

"Ah.. Mhm... And your friend's name?"

"Q. We've been friends since we were freshmen. We fell out though."

"I'm sorry to hear that, can I call a family member to come pick you up?"

I shook my head "Mom's at work, my brother is out with his boyfriend and my dad lives in another state"

"I can take you home if you want Y/N?" Clay offered, just as two other guys walked through the door.

"Clay?" the first one was british, dark, straight hair that covered his forehead. "Hey George! This is Y/N"

George waved calmly. "Hello Y/N" he smiled. George seemed slightly shy too, but he needn't be, he was just as charming as his American companion, if a little more. The final friend entered. "Wait... Nick?" I sat up in shock. "What are you doing here?"

Nick laughed awkwardly "Hey Y/N, we came to pick Clay up."

"Clay... Wait... DREAM?"

Clay looked up from his phone "Yeah?"

"No, no way"

"Yeah way" Sapnap bounced on his heels while George stood impatiently. "Can we go now?"

"Yep, just texting Quackity"

"Why?"

"So he knows Y/N is safe, obviously."

I bit my lip, I wanted to explain but now wasn't the time.

"Alright well, we should drop Y/N home now, it's rude to leave her just sitting there" George crossed his arms.

"Oh you really don't ha-"

"Nope, we're taking you home" Nick lifted me off the bed. "Come on now boys"

"NICK! She's still in a hospital gown you idiot!"

Nick shrugs "And? She can change later."

"I- ugh.. I can't with you"