Cooking (Y/N'S POV)

I yawn loudly, attempting to roll over when I remembered my best friend snuck in at 3am. I checked the clock - 5:30AM, aka time to get up and shower.

I tried to prize myself from Q's grip, but woke him up in the process.

His sentence was slurred together. "Hh... What are you doing, Y/n?"

Oh god.

Morning voice.

Awooga.

I covered my face in attempt to hide it's redness, but he sat up "are you alright, baby?"

OH GOD.

BABY <3

AWOOGA.

"uh- yeah"
He removed my hands from my face and placed a hand of his own on the back of my head. I knew what he wanted and chuckled, planting a gentle kiss on his forehead. "I'm not kissing you on the lips, your breath stinks"

"Aw.........." he grumbled as I slid out of the bed, pulling a sweatshirt over my head. It was most likely one of his, since he leaves them all over the floor when he comes over to stay for the night.

"You coming to get breakfast?"
"Sure, you cooking?"
"Obviously, Mom and B/N aren't up at 5:30am, dumbass."
"Technically it's 5:35am"
"Shut up and come on."

We made our way downstairs, and I turned on the stove, grabbing a pan from the side, and spritzing a little bit of cooking spray onto it. "Babe can you pass me two eggs?" I waited for a response, attempting to hide a mischievous smirk. "Uh sure-" he handed me two eggs and watched as I cracked them onto the pan.

The eggs loudly sizzled away, Q's eyes widened in realisation "Wait- did- did you just call me- babe?!" he grinned.

"Hm? Nope. You're hearing things, Q"
His grin dropped "Damn"

"Why so sad, do you want me to call you babe?" I looked at him from over my shoulder. He stepped back, coughing slightly "Hah, no... I'm too manly for that"

"Mhm? Sure, sure"

I moved towards him, he backed up and pressed himself up against the fridge. "Y-Y/N? What are you-"

"Can you move? I'm trying to get some sausage and chorizo."

"Oh-" he shifted to the side. "I thought-"

"Mmm, You thought wrong" I opened the fridge and grabbed sausage and chorizo, and calmly returned to my station, I chopped up both meats and threw them into a different pan. "Can you put 2 slices of bread in the toaster?"

"Yepyep-" He did as told. I started making coffee. "Sugar?"

"That's an interesting nickname, what's up?"

"No, fuckass, do you want sugar?"

"Ooooooh- Yeah yeah, two"

"What's the magic word?"

"What, are you my mom now?"

"Q."

"Fine fine, two sugars please, mommy."

"Woaaaahhhh, what kinda weird fetishy thingy is going on here?" My brother swung the door open "When did this become a whore house?"

"B/N, fuck off I'm making breakfast for me and Q."

"You didn't make anything for meee" He whined in mock sadness, dramatically making his lower lip quiver.

"B/N you're 25, you can make your own food."

"So can Q!"

"Please, Q can't even make simple pizza dough."

"HEY!"

"SHHHHH" B/N and I both panicked "Or you'll wake the beast!!" B/N grabbed Q's shoulders "You don't wanna see Mom when she's woken up early"

Q rolled his eyes "Fineee."

I finished cooking the egg, chorizo and sausage. I grabbed the toast from a toaster and placed them on two separate plates. I placed one egg each onto the toast, followed by half the sausage and chorizo. I chopped up some avacado too and placed half on my plate and the other half on Q's.

"Eat up, bitch" I handed him the plate with a knife and fork. "Looks goood"

"I know I do, but what about the food?"

"Ha ha, very funny"

Q took a huge mouthful and chewed. "Q that's disgusting, don't stuff your face like that, your mom would be horrified"

He groaned happily "so gooood" I hit him over the head with a wooden spoon "And don't talk with your mouth full, god!"

"sorryyyy"

"You aren't sorry, because you just did it again!!"

"mmm"