A expecting visitor

Francis/ France POV-

"Ok so I'll drop by soon DONT tell the others got it! Francis"

Those where the words that could be heard from a young girl or Ed least the girl with an appearance of one, a girl by the name of historia.

"Mais Cherie I'm going out with Gilbert and Antonio in a couple days may I Ed least let them know?"

There was a small pause over the phone before she started talking again

"No. You can't tell Gilbert or Antonio please I'm trusting you to keep this secret"

Suddenly a voice cut off the girls with a heavy British accent "Hey! Frog where heading into a meeting in five minutes so you better rap up that phone call" I'm guessing Historia heard because she responded to the words that where spoken by the other man

"Oh your heading into a meeting ok well we'll talk later.....bonsoir!"

Historia hung up the phone call and leaving me thinking why is she coming over? She said she's bringing news with her...could it be something to do with the gods? No, that stuff is to private with the way historia acts when she's asked about it but then again I've never met another god or goddess aside historia.

With that thought in mind I my mind starts to wonder so far that it goes back to when I first met historia

*flash back*

May 30, 1431 in France

She was gone...

I sat under a tree at the entrance of the forest close to a lake outside of the village where she was killed, she didn't die from the fire but by the ashes. I was in the front row when it happened but she was to busy looking at the cross to see me there. It hurt. But I knew this would happen it's my life to see friends live and die, I was foolish to let her so close to my heart but I had to accept it I had to say it.

"Jeanne.... is dead"

It hurt it stuck in my mouth I was about to leave when a voice caught my attention

"Est- ce que ça va?" I turned to see a young girl by around the age of 12 to 13 I was a little curious about why she was so far from the village but nonetheless I answered her question, just not truthfully

"Oui tout va bien" I say looking away from her face so she could not see my own. I hate being seen like this, it's not quite as beautiful especially when around a maiden. She then takes a seat next to me on the ground, Honestly I was a little shocked by this action it wasn't very lady like to sit down on the mucky ground.

I suddenly feel something being given to me, I look down to see a handkerchief being put in my hand by the young maiden "merci" I say gladly excepting the handkerchief, I really needed it. I took this as an opportunity to examine her a little more, she was a young maiden with her hair up in a bun with a nice white hat and brown lace around it until the back tied together in a perfect bow. I give her handkerchief back and see that she is wearing a traditional corset and a greyish blue dress that have a split in the front.

"Étais tu amie avec la jeune fille qui est décédée au village" she asks me looking into my dark blue eyes with her light blue eyes "oui" I look at the ground to prevent the tears from falling until I feel a hand on my shoulder "c'est correct a pleurer, défois c'est la seule façon à être correct, tu a pas besoin d'avoir peur" So....

I let them fall

And she couldn't be more right it felt... nice. She stayed with me for a good hour and a half until I was officially out of tears we said are good byes and I offered to bring her back to the village, but she declined saying she didn't live in the village, she turned but before anything else I stopped her " je peux tu avoir ton nom?" The young maiden paused but responded with with a smile "Historia, Historia Norris and it was nice to meet you, France"

I couldn't move how did she know what my name was or even that I'm France frozen, I stood there frozen until I realized

She was gone

*flash back over*

It would only be until somewhere in the early 1600s I met her again and find out that I was talking to a goddess witch gave me a good shock not gonna lie.

I spent that entire time day dreaming that I missed out on the entire meeting, I go back to my car ignoring the loud American and the black sheep arguing. Once I sit in my car there's only one thought on my mind...

I better not screw this up
————————————————————————-
Translations

-Est-ce que ça va
-are you okay
—————————
-Oui tout va bien
-yes everything is ok
—————————
-merci
-thank you
—————————
-Étais tu aime avec la jeune fille qui est décédée dans le village
-were you friends with the girl who died in the village
—————————
- oui
-yes
———————
-C'est correct a pleurer, défois c'est la seule façon pour être correct, tu a pas besoin d'avoir peur
-it's okay to cry sometimes it's the only way to feel okay you don't need to to be scared
———————
-Je peux tu avoir ton nom
-can I have your name
————————

To make this clear this isn't a Oc x France this was just a chapter/prologue and for historia for those who don't know Historia is one of my OCs that is known as the goddess of history I'll be updating when I can for now Goodbye