Plans

Allen-POV

Wow....
That was easy!!!

I thought sitting in the now burnt to a crisp meeting hall, with my feet on the table. They all just ran away like little cowards, this plan worked out flawlessly. I played with the nails in bedded into my bat trying to figure out a way to make them sharper, until the so called "Candy man" came over. "Allen what are you doing? This isn't finished yet the other nations are sure too attack back we need to be ready now come along. We have much to prepare" I groaned at his words but very sloppily brought my feet down from the table as the others walked in.

Some of them took a seat others just leaned on the table like it was some common house table, letting there manners lose. Not that we had any in the first place, or cared for them anyway.

"Well then I can very well say that faze one of this operation, now we just need to make sure it stays this way." Oliver said with his usual unsettling smile which we have all gotten used to now. "Hey-a where are-a the-a other three? The-a ones from this world, we did are-a part now-a it's-a time for them to-a complete there's!!" The Italian said angerly plunging one of his knives into the desk.

"They're currently resting to gain there energy back, from what cat girl Empire told me they'll need about a week of rest before they can battle to there full potential." The pink haired man said his smile growing a bit bigger as the knife ruins the perfectly crafted table.

"Why haven't we just killed and ditched them yet like all zhe others we've made a deal with, we could easily just kill them and keep what they've given us" François said playing with the cigarette in his hand before putting it back into his mouth when done talking.

"Because they aren't normal human mortals like everyone else we've played tricks on, they will not die unless it is to there own kind...besides they hold magic stronger then I've ever seen we need them too kill the others off"

Oliver got up from the seat he took and walked over to the broken window, carefully examining the shards of glass that stayed on the window. "Those fools didn't realize what they where doing when they opened that portal, allowing us to fallow right behind them and giving us an opportunity like none other hahahhaHAHAHA!!" He said calmly before slowly moving into a laugh of insanity.

I rolled my eyes, this wasn't new behaviour it was normal for us, the only person it really unsettled was Igor.

As he finished his laugh with a cough he turned back to us with a slightly smaller smile but still keeping the same kind of energy, "from what I've gathered up the Hetalia nations and Countryhumans are currently hiding in the northern part of the island, we need someone to go there a examine what they're doing or get a prisoner."

He says leaning on the table using one of his hands for support, "Vhats vrong vith the prisoner ve already have?" Germany's 2p said with his hands crossed leaning on the back of his chair.

"Her magic is what's wrong, she's the representation of Ukraine. Not a allied nations or a nation known for being powerful, plus since they didn't even get the correct nation we don't even have the pleasure of watching Poland suffer like it did all those years ago, we need a nation that more skilled with magic...or a couple of nations..."

He said giving hints of a small proposal at the end of his sentence. "What do you have in mind?" I say looking over at the man, "I'm talking about France and England, the Countryhumans one's, we went threw the library and restricted section of the library and it seems as if both of them had much knowledge and they are both very powerful nations. I mean can you imagine holding the power of 2 major empires in the world! We'd practically be unstoppable..."

He said envisioning the power that he could hold, I snapped my fingers getting out of his lala land as everyone looks over to me, "yeah that SOUNDS nice but how exactly are we going to get there power, they're hidden in the northern island part remember" I said poking my head in a sign for him to remember.

"Hmmm yes but I was about to mention that, the northern part is too cold for most of us to infiltrate except for one..." he said turning his head towards Igor who stood there wide eyed "what do you say Igor..." Oliver said with a large grin backing him up on a corner. "Umm well I-I"-  he couldn't even finish his sentence when he found a katana an inch away from his throat, " choose your words wisery" Kuro said bringing his sword closer t'il it hit Igors skin but didn't have any pressure placed to slash his neck open.

Igor looked around at all the men, much stronger then him and let out with a whisper "o-okay" Oliver looked pleased a Signal kuro to withdraw his katana, "great choice Igor now why don't we go get you ready, you have a big task to complet  when the sun rises" he said bringing Igor into some other room, promptly closing the meeting as we all left.

As the room was vacant no one noticed the black bat animal leaving the room