Axe muderer?

America/Alfred POV-

Yes or no
98%.    2%

We where missing 2 votes...

I could see Roman empires and native America's shocked faces as it is knowing they wouldn't be able to help us, we where so close and only failed 2% of ancients. I could see the judge himself seemed surprised by the outcome "well...then since the voting is so close I believe it is only fair if we see there reasoning and maybe you could talk directly to them, If I may have everyone's attention, would the ancients who voted no please stand up for the court."

On cue two nations sitting next to each other stood up, the two girls looked about 13-12 years old in there physical form, wearing Japanese clothing from the 1940's. The one in light green stood up strongly sending a deathly gaze towards us, the other one in light blue looked much more shy and nervous, holding the others hand for comfort. The ancient in the position of the judge was about to speak until the girl in the green dress cut him off, "Must I rearry exprain my Decision" she said her arms crossed in front of her chest. The judge sighed like he had lost all hope and that he had just been defeated, "Wirr you do it for me?" Another Japanese accent said as I now realize it was japan's voice, her tail was on the floor with her ears not down but not up either kinda like the middle as sadness started over flowing her consciousness as she  saw the two girls.

The one in the blue dress looked over at the more courageous who stayed silent before speaking again, "do you even remember me?" She said gazing at Japan who only looked down at the floor, the ancient Japanese girl scoffed as her friend held on to her closer and with a tighter grip.

"Werr since you obviousry don't remember I guess I'rr have to introduce myserf yes?" She said looking higher Looking like a ruler looking down at the peasants "I'm Hiroshima and this is Nagasaki." She said clutching her her fist, Hiroshima and Nagasaki....those are the places I bomb years ago to get revenge on Japan for what he did to Hawaï, are they doing this out of revenge. I could see Ame shaking in his boots with his head bent down looking at the floor, as he sees the true damage the bombs did in human form, I also felt guilty, I did also bomb them technically. Suddenly the door into the court room slammed open to reveal another ancient, she held the door open with both hands and her arms as she ran towards the front of the room to us.

She stayed in front of us trying to catch her breath from running, then looked directly at us, it was honestly kinda scary how quickly she moved her head, " you must leave this instant! Your world is in trouble" she then pulled out a silver mirror from her coat pocket that at first showed are reflection but then started to change as we saw the living worlds castle getting destroyed. The mirror was like the one from beauty and the beast as it showed us houses being destroyed and nations getting evacuated from the small village that was on the brink of destruction.

not only where there Countryhumans suffering but the Hetalia nations that came along where also severely injured, for example we saw Romano and Antonio with a wound in Romano left leg and Antonio trying to help him walk, blood dripping on his own clothes. As we watched we realized that only Britain was left to hold the portal open, but his magic quickly failed as he ordered to go get shelter with the other nations.

The sight was gruesome and disgusting oven poor France couldn't bare to look as she turned away getting comforted by her daughter and son, "Aiyah! We need to get back but, how? Britain closed to portal aru!" Yao said in a panic probably worried for his brothers and sisters. "We can open the portal again from here I just need to get prepared first" The young lady with the mirror said as she placed it carefully in the ground, she then started to open a small portal with her magic but at that moment native America came down from her seat to speak to us personally. "If you need shelter, go in the forest, I'll be watching over you my son" she said holding both of America's hands in her own, America gave his mother a nod as she placed a kiss on his forehead.

By now the portal was finished as we quickly jumped and came back to something that would haunt are dreams.

———————————————-

I hit the ground hard as I was not experienced in dimension hopping and found that everything we saw in the mirror earlier was true, the entire village happen evacuated not a single soul in sight. The castle that the nations who lived here called home was no longer there home. The palace was dark like a shadow had completely over taken it, it no longer showed a positive welcoming look but more of a dark and cold one, it wasn't safe being so out in the open so we start3 talking about where to go.

"Let's go in the forest, it's safer there now" America said as he started to move wanting to get away from the castle as quick as possible. "Dude...there's forest everywhere! Maybe give us a more specific location?" I said giving a bit of my usual sarcasm, he stopped as he thought looking around until Germany spoke up "let's go tovards the northern part of the island, I remember learning my father had a lot of trouble vith the cold" he said pointing up.

The Area he was pointing at specifically was covered by the woods but you could see it was snowing, kinda strange how they managed to combine all different types of weather it one island. "Ja the cold vas the only thing that ve didn't plan for and held us back dramatically" Ludwig admitted as he started quickly moving to the chosen spot, "alright then let's go threw here just to be sure we don't get seen da?" Russia said walking along with Ludwig and America. We where about halfway to where we had chosen for a spot when we suddenly heard something fall behind us, we had arrived at the snowy part of the island around a elevated surface land, which meant we had to climb it. I looked behind me to see what had fallen as Japan was on the ground, after she tripped, "are you okay dudette?" I say reaching my hand over to help her get back up. "Hai sorry I just rost arr my strength for a second..." well, that's...concerning.

"I don't think anyone's out there, let's just go back to the others." "No way! I'm sure I heard something...over here!"

A pair of voices said coming from behind the trees, but who's is it, we all backed up ready to fight just in case. It could be some minions the axis made to come and find us, as we backed up I realized bushes where fallen as something was getting swung around clearing a path for whoever was about to attack us. With a closer look I realized what they where using was an axe, they where about to axe are heads off. "I've got you now!!!" It said raising the sharp blade on the handle getting ride of the only bush left that was covering us... as we saw........

"Denmark!!!"