Ludwigs help

China/Yao POV-

"So they are at my house da?" Russia said listening to Denmark's story very clearly, "yeah your sister sent them there" Denmark responded looking at the man who had his arms crossed.

"Well if you were looking for Britain's spell book I have it right here" Ame said giving Denmark the dark red book, as Denmark continues to explain what happened Norway interrupted telling us we should probably get going as we could be spotted at any moment. We found that it was a better plan and Denmark escorted us to the Russian house.

We continued to walked threw the icy snow before arriving to a home resembling Russia's capital building but a bit smaller but still looked very grand.

We walked to find everything well put but no one there, still some dishes in the sink and a half full trash can in the kitchen. Pulling us in the living room and going down the spiral stairs to where everyone was hiding.

As we went a level lower it was crowded with people sitting on the floor people in beds having a wound healed by Switzerland, as I looked over at all the known and unknown nations to me the very iconic voice of Korea broke the chattering amongs all the other nations. "They're here!" Everyone single head turned towards us looking at us, wide eyes with Britain quickly getting up walking to us and bringing us behind the wall that covered a bit of the room and the spiral stairs.

It wasn't private at all and I bet people could still hear us but it was the best thing we had, "your all here! Thank goodness I presume the ancients opened a portal for you guys yes?" He continued his conversation as we all gave a small nod

"well I'm sure they fixed whatever gave the axis the power to escape from there prison. And I'm also guess that you guys have made an alliance with them to help us defeat the axis right"?

When Britain said that at we all became very quiet and looked down not wanting to be the one to break the news "why are you all so quiet?" Britain said not responding to any question but trying to refuse the hint being given to him. We stayed quiet as some noise from the other side of the wall started to fill the room, it seems like they got tired of waiting for us and just went back to doing what they were doing before we walked in.

Between us however was a good 30 seconds of silence before Germany broke it, "ve vhere not capable of getting help vith them due to some...history" Germany said refraining from giving any more specific details. Britain's eyes went wide as he understood that we could not get all the protection he planned to have, "oh dear..." Britains hand moving slowly up to cover half of his bottom lip "what are-a we going to do?" Italy asked as he started to lose hope.

"Ve fight back." Ludwig said sternly.

We look back at him facing his cold light blue eyes, "like America said yesterday ve can help in practice and training, ve can train jou in hand to hand combat and just like in var ve can defeat them" Ludwig explained with his thick accent shining threw. You could hear the dedication in his voice on defeating the enemy, even if that enemy shares his history.

Threw Ludwigs explanation on how we could help we didn't even realize the other nations in the room, including the unions had softened there voice and started listening to him.

It wasn't till a nation cleared there throat that we realized everyone had gone back to looking at us, but they weren't looks of disagreement but instead looks of agreement. The League of Nations stepped forward as he spoke what everyone had in mind "where do we start" he said looking straight into Ludwigs eyes as he placed his trust in his large hands.

Ludwig looked over across the room as he tried to think of the best option on where to start. "I'll start vith the southern nations they need to adjust to the cold" United Nations gave a nod as she announced to the room raising her voice "you hear that everyone! Nations to the will head outside with Ludwig for training. If you are injured you may stay but as soon as your healed you'll head straight out there to train, no slacking! And that's an order" as United Nations finished echoing Ludwigs word every southern nation got up and walked out back to where they were expected to be with Ludwig closely fallowing behind.

When the southern nations left the room was significantly larger with more room, I was walking to see if my brothers and sisters where okay but stopped when I felt a pull on my sleeve. Turning my head to see who was behind me I saw United Nations black eyes with that one glimmer of light looking back at my brown ones, "hey Yao? Could I speak to you please?" She asked unsure "aru? Umm sure?" I responded as she brought me back ne'er the stairs where I was just standing. Honestly why here? It wasn't private at all, I thought rolling my eyes.

"I was thinking... I doubt the axis where able to take over so quickly they must have had some kind of help, America filled me in on what the nations in the spirit world told you guys, how the axis where able to use natives magic so do you think they used historia's magic when she opened the portal and brought someone from your world maybe some people that aren't very fond of you?" She questioned trying to find answers to her question.

Someone who isn't fond of us and could help the axis...no I don't think someone like that exists-

wait.

My body went still and cold as I came to the realization of what had just crossed my mind as I slowly responded to the girl, "yes" she looked up wide eyed as she tried to get more of the information she so desperately needed. "Really! Who?!" The words got stuck in my mouth but I was able to respond with a short sentence...

"The 2ps."